Looking for a pineapple recipe...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nkliph

Reaction score
Not even sure what style would go best with pineapple, but I don't like the fruit in my beer to be overwhelming.

The Pirate Strong Ale is freakin amazing. Brewed twice (without the vanilla) doing it again soon and think I'm finally going to add the vanilla. Highly recommend giving that one a shot.

I've used pineapple extract. It was subtle enough to know it's there with out being a pineapple bomb.

Did a pineapple and ginger pale last year. Turned out great. Only lasted about 2 weeks after it was ready, friends descended on it like locusts. It was an extract batch, so went together super quick. Pretty much just 2 cans light LME, 8 oz crystal 20 for steeping, then tossed a pineapple (cubed) and 16 oz ginger (peeled and diced) in at the end of the boil. Strong but not overwhelming ginger, light pineapple, very refreshing.

Back