Long time listener first time caller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kaiserbraü

Reaction score
Hello! I’ve been lurking on here for many years and thought I’d finally sign up and reveal myself. I’ve been extract brewing for many years and brewed my first all grain batch over thanksgiving on newly assembled equipment. Wow what a ride! I want to just keep brewing ... alas, I do have a day job.

I’ve definitely gotten value from these forums in building the home brewery and also want to share my experience for others who are stepping into this world. Also I’m probably going to ask a million questions :)

Hello! I’ve been lurking on here for many years and thought I’d finally sign up and reveal myself. I’ve been extract brewing for many years and brewed my first all grain batch over thanksgiving on newly assembled equipment. Wow what a ride! I want to just keep brewing ... alas, I do have a day job.

I’ve definitely gotten value from these forums in building the home brewery and also want to share my experience for others who are stepping into this world. Also I’m probably going to ask a million questions :)

Welcome and, yes, please do, share building the home brewery, etc. 1 million questions are normally the limit. 1 million and 1, no :)

Back