London Ontario

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ozzfest05

Reaction score
Looking for someone to brew with in London Ontario or close driving distance.
I dont have much room for brewing at my place and have even less room with a baby on the way december 18th.

I have brewed about 10 batches over the last year, I have some equipment fermenters and carboys , bottles etc.
I would be willing to pay for the ingredients for our first batch, bring some beer over to you to drink while we brew and help out on bottling day.
Its bottling day that kills me I could really use a hand and I know someone in London could really use the help and share of the cost of this expensive hobby.

Im not kidding around , I work full time and really would like a place to brew with someone who knows what they are doing.

I bet you can imagine how hard it is to brew at home with little room and a pregnant wife their to monitor your mess making.

Thanks in advanced.

Kyle

I came across this post while googling "bottle capper london ontario". I felt I had to register after serendipitously finding another Londoner in such a random way.

However, I'm not experienced at all. I have my very first batch, a Brewhouse IPA kit waiting to be bottled soon. So I'm looking for a bottle capper, hehe.

-Yann

You should check out the SOB's Southern Ontario Brewers Im a member there and i know there are a few people in there that are in the london area.

Cheers
Chris

SAMBUCA said:
Sounds like you should try to find a brew on premise. Are there any left? MR BEER? http://www.dannyswineandbeer.com/node/8

I buy some stuff from Dannys but most from brewhaven . Both are brew on premise but i want to still brew my beer, just looking for someone in london to brew with , all grain or partial mash. I will continue to brew at home .

My wife beats me btw.

Back