little bit of new guy help please.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Huck-E-bear

Reaction score
i am looking to start making wine. ive been brewing for a little over 2 years now. i was wondering if any one could point me in the direction of some real good internet resources for beginners. i would normally go buy a book on it but seeing as how i am in Afghanistan i dont think i am welcome in the local book stores. come to think of it, ive never seen one here. thanks a ton.

Were are you living? An never seen a book or a book store? This site is really good for info. Lots of info and people to ask .good luck .

My favorite website is jackkeller.net. It's sort of hard to navigate at first but it's worth working at it! Start here: winemaking: The Basic Steps and for each temp you can click on a link at the bottom of the page to get a more thorough explanation of the basics.

He has tons of recipes also, so once you have an understanding of the basics, you could try an easy wine when you get home.

i am from The states but over here in SW Asia not too keen on me bein round naw mean. thanks. i am looking for more like tutorials and step by step instructions.

Back