Legendary HBT Post Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmpreiks

Reaction score
I just read this masterpiece, and I want more! Please tell me a thread exists where I can find all such legendary posts in one place! If not, please add them here so I can find them!

Here is another one I read today regarding worst homebrewing mistakes, I had to read it in short bursts so I didn't fall out of my chair at work.

Just the fact that there are over 100 pages of browbeating over the use of a secondary fermenter is legendary enough for me.

That first post was indeed awesome. I saw the thread originally and found the OP to be such a dbag that I closed it. He looked like he was trolling.

Other epic threads are any threads where someone talks about all the hate for IPAs or any other style of beer.

The first couple posts of this thread are pretty good. Actually the whole thread is good.

But I know there are some truly epic posts out there that must be shared... I am looking for single posts that are standalone awesome without having to read 50 pages of posts.

Last edited:
The "I Just brewed the greatest beer in the world, what do I do now, seriously a professional brewer told me it was the best he ever had so it must be true, no I won't tell you the recipe because you'll all try to steal it and make millions, here's a video of my kitchen tiles proving that I brewed the greatest beer ever" thread was pretty awesome, until it got nuked.

Long-live the porch-couch thread.

The Legend of Gary Oak is a pretty good read.

Gary_Oak
The Greatest Beer Ever Brewed (RIP thread)
Homebrewing Needs a Woman's Touch
Funny Things @Billy-Klubb Should Say About Beer
Okra Mead

I feel like I'm missing a couple other good ones...:goat:

Gary_Oak
The Greatest Beer Ever Brewed (RIP thread)
Homebrewing Needs a Woman's Touch
Funny Things @Billy-Klubb Should Say About Beer
Okra Mead

I feel like I'm missing a couple other good ones...:goat:

What was the one where the guy said he brewed a world class gold winning beer but refused to give the recipe? I think people found his YouTube channel as well. Does that ring a bell?

What was the one where the guy said he brewed a world class gold winning beer but refused to give the recipe? I think people found his YouTube channel as well. Does that ring a bell?

I don't remember the exact name, but it was something like "What Do You Do After Brewing the Greatest Beer in the World?"

Which, the apparent answer is: do not share a recipe, get butthurt when your bluff is called, then delete the thread.

If this your first time viewing a TakeSomeAdvice video i say grab yourself a brew kick back and real learn how to judge beer as well as make it.

TakeSomeAdvice would crap his pants if he saw how I go about ****... lol.

I think my beer is impervious to infection.

I don't remember the exact name, but it was something like "What Do You Do After Brewing the Greatest Beer in the World?"

Which, the apparent answer is: do not share a recipe, get butthurt when your bluff is called, then delete the thread.

that guy inspired one of my own.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back