kegged my first batch

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbf101

Reaction score
I'm never going back. Kegged a 10 gallon batch of hefeweizen (also my first 10 gallon batch)

anyone thinking of converting, I totally endorse it!

Awesome man! I'm kegging my first batch tonight too. Took me over a year to get all the parts but I spend $0 of my own money so far! I can't wait to pull that first pint! :rockin:

I wish I could say I spent no money. But I went from nothing to keezer with 3 taps in about a week. Craigslist is my friend

That's awesome. I wish I could do that. I just got finished with my first batch and I'm keeping the keg in the garage since it's 33 degrees tonight and I don't have a kegerator/keezer yet. It's supposed to say relatively cold until Saturday so I'm trying to figure out something by then. Worst comes to worst I'll just fill all my growlers!
I'm watching craigslist but so far nothing in my price range that I can use. Hopefully something will come up soon.

I'm never going back. Kegged a 10 gallon batch of hefeweizen (also my first 10 gallon batch)

anyone thinking of converting, I totally endorse it!

Amen to that! I kegged my first batch last week and I can't believe it took me so long to make the move to kegging. No more saving/cleaning/storing/filling/capping bottles. That stuff sucked!

Now I can dial the pressure up or down to whatever I want, not worry about trying to avoid the yeast at the bottom of the bottle, have half a glass if that's all I'm in the mood for.

Amen to that! I kegged my first batch last week and I can't believe it took me so long to make the move to kegging. No more saving/cleaning/storing/filling/capping bottles. That stuff sucked!

Now I can dial the pressure up or down to whatever I want, not worry about trying to avoid the yeast at the bottom of the bottle, have half a glass if that's all I'm in the mood for.

A half pint is the perfect size. So you can have several.

Latest posts

Back