Kegconnection's Cyber Monday Specials + HBT Giveaway!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Howdy, Homebrewer!

It's our annual Cyber Monday extravaganza and we're so proud of the deals we have to offer you this year. Below, you'll see the clickable banners but feel free to ask me any questions here and I'll be happy to help. The deals are live RIGHT NOW so happy shopping!

For this year's giveaway, we're giving 3 lucky winners the recipe of their choice from any of our 200+ recipes (all-grain or extract versions available)! In case you hadn't heard, we have spent a LOT of time developing new recipes and even improving our already award-winning and delicious line up of homebrewing recipes. We're very excited about them and believe that you're going to love them (currently 25% off as seen below).

WINNERS HAVE BEEN DRAWN

#29 - mistertinkle

#2 - brew703

#41 - CodeSection

Our Cyber Monday sale is almost over so please let me know if you need any help or have any questions!

cheers,

joshua

Last edited:
Howdy, Homebrewer!

It's our annual Cyber Monday extravaganza and we're so proud of the deals we have to offer you this year. Below, you'll see the clickable banners but feel free to ask me any questions here and I'll be happy to help. The deals are live RIGHT NOW so happy shopping!

For this year's giveaway, we're giving 3 lucky winners the recipe of their choice from any of our 200+ recipes (all-grain or extract versions available)! In case you hadn't heard, we have spent a LOT of time developing new recipes and even improving our already award-winning and delicious line up of homebrewing recipes. We're very excited about them and believe that you're going to love them (currently 25% off as seen below).

TO ENTER:

Comment below and let us know what's your favorite style to brew! We'll draw for our winners on December 2nd at 9pm Central. Best of luck and, again -- let me know if you have any questions on any of the products we have on sale for Cyber Monday!

cheers,

joshua

NEIPA

Howdy, Homebrewer!

TO ENTER:

Comment below and let us know what's your favorite style to brew! We'll draw for our winners on December 2nd at 9pm Central. Best of luck and, again -- let me know if you have any questions on any of the products we have on sale for Cyber Monday!

cheers,

joshua

Ipa
Thanks!!

Back