Keezer to Bar Tap System

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbalde89

Reaction score
Hi all!

First post here.. I have a 4 tap dispenser I made that I attached to my bar. The keezer is on the opposite side of the wall where I will house my 4 kegs and CO2. I bought all my beer line (3/16" ID) and also purchased a 34 cfm tower chiller. The question I have is, the line that came with the chiller is only roughly 3 feet, but total distance from kegs to tower will equate to around 5-6 feet (includes some slack and elbows leading to Tower). Do I buy extra hose to extend tower cooler line all the way to the Tower? This is my first build so I am trying to do my homework before I begin. Any help would be appreciated. TIA!

(Also- any additional input or advice on the system itself would be much appreciated!)

You'd have to extend it, I would think. Not sure if the fan would have enough power to push the air that far. It's a pretty long run. And the elbows wont help.

Are you running the lines through PVC? Insulated?

I would think the easiest thing would be to put the taps on the wall, or very close to it.

Back