Keezer Build Video Series

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dudesbrews84

Reaction score
IMG_5404.jpg

hi everyone I am nearing the end of my keezer build and thought I would post it up here as I took influence from several of the excellent builds I saw on this forum. Hope you enjoy the videos and please sub my youtube channel if you want to see more! Cheers Richard

Wow great job perfectly done!

A question about drip tray - it looks like you finally glued it in with poured epoxy? Would it be easier for cleaning to have it removable by eg before pouring the epoxy cover it with thin plastic bag or such?

thanks! yes the base of the drip tray is glued in but the grill comes out so shouldn't be too bad for cleaning if I mop it out occasionally. The shape was a bit uneven so I dont think it would have come out easily if i'd covered in plastic but some sort of framing could have been an option. I'm not sure it would have been worth the extra hassle tho tbh

Back