Just tasted my first home brew!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrcoldone

Reaction score
Well, I sure dont know how it can get any better! I made my first batch, which was an awesome experience by the way, and let it ferment for 10 days, then bottled. Its only been bottled for 5 days and impatient me just couldn't wait to take a sample. Well the beer is amazing! I know its supposed to be bottled for at least 2 weeks, but I think its perfect now! I made a Weizenbier and added apricot flavor 2 days before bottling. Im still gonna let it sit, but I just wanna share my early thoughts with you. If this beer gets better, I sure am not giving this great thing up! I could not be more pleased! And to think, its only gonna get better...WOW!!!

oh, it will get better! and congrats on making your first batch of nice brew!

You Phoenix people are getting into prime brewing season now - me, up in Pinetop; are shutting down since the hoses are freezing.

welcome to the obsession that is homebrewing! :mug:

oh, it will get better! and congrats on making your first batch of nice brew!

You Phoenix people are getting into prime brewing season now - me, up in Pinetop; are shutting down since the hoses are freezing.

welcome to the obsession that is homebrewing! :mug:

We sure are! I seen the home brew store "What Ales Ya" on Fox 10 news and decided to give it a try. Ill tell you what, I'm so happy I did! Its an awesome hobby! And one you sure can enjoy!

Latest posts

Back