Just bought Perlick 525SS Faucet Shank Combo w/ Knob $25ea

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I checked my order a little while ago and it said the items were still back ordered. Just checked it now and the back order text IS gone. Also, I noticed that my order is itemized. I'm hopeful for a shipping confirmation tomorrow!

That's awesome. Glad to hear that it sounds like they are filling all these orders. :rockin:

Hmm can't add that item to the cart and it is listed for $0.00. Looks like they fixed the pricing error (or stopped offering the amazing sale price). Shame.

Hmm can't add that item to the cart and it is listed for $0.00. Looks like they fixed the pricing error (or stopped offering the amazing sale price). Shame.

Correct, it appears the deal is over. At this point we are basically just waiting to see if everyone that got an order in before they took it down actually receives them. So far it looks like everyone is going to.

Mine still shows Order Processing :(

governorkc said his showed ready to pack as well. whats weird is I put my order in a good 30 minutes before he did and his order number is 3 lower than mine! booooooo

my status now says "Picked Ready to Pack" fingers crossed.

Me too. Guess they decided to bite the bullet and honor the orders that got through... That earned points with me (probably about as valuable as Stanley nickels). Most places just cancel the orders these days which to be honest I wouldn't have blamed them if they did.

Me too. Guess they decided to bite the bullet and honor the orders that got through... That earned points with me (probably about as valuable as Stanley nickels). Most places just cancel the orders these days which to be honest I wouldn't have blamed them if they did.

Not all orders.. Mine is still showing Order Processing..

My status changed to "picked ready to pack". Also got an email "Your order will be shipping out today. You will receive a tracking number through email once this item is shipped. Thank you for your order."

Mine still shows Order Processing :(

governorkc said his showed ready to pack as well. whats weird is I put my order in a good 30 minutes before he did and his order number is 3 lower than mine! booooooo

Scroll down to the itemized list

If a product is promptly picked ready to pack why don't the pickers pack the product picked already and promptly process the product picked and packed already?:mug:

Yay!! Me Too!! Next time I need a brewing product i will try to buy from Beverage Factory first.

Mine now say that they have shipped as well.

I'm very impressed with The Beverage Factory.
This is the third time I've purchased something from them and both times the item was as described, for an extremely good price.

They have a storefront on Amazon, which is where I first heard about them.

Their prices for dual-gauge CO2 regulators are quite good - $50
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003WWLKUC/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

I don't know if I'd call it "premium" but mine works just fine and has never leaked.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm very impressed with The Beverage Factory.
This is the third time I've purchased something from them and both times the item was as described, for an extremely good price.

They have a storefront on Amazon, which is where I first heard about them.

Actually without even realizing it I had purchased a Johnson temp controller from them a few days before. It arrived yesterday. Since it was thru Amazon it took the usual ten days to get here but the price was a few bucks less than anyone else and it arrived without incident.

Now with two orders from them under my belt I'm likely to make them my main source for gear.

jetmac said:
I had to post what I think is a good price for Perlick 525SS combo kit.

I bought a couple of these from The Beverage Factory. Facuet, shank and knob.

Have any of you guys ordered from them? Are they a good company to deal with? Will I be unhappy?

Did I get the right faucet or is this a knockoff?

Nice avatar!!

Got my shanks, etc yesterday. The faucets shipped separately, so they should be here in the next three or four days. Looks like they're honoring all of the orders, so far!

Got my faucets & shanks in the mail yesterday.
Order was 100% correct, everything about the order went great.
I only wish I'd bought more! :cross:

Massive thanks to jetmac and everyone else for bringing this to my attention!
:mug:

Got my faucets & shanks in the mail yesterday.
Order was 100% correct, everything about the order went great.
I only wish I'd bought more! :cross:

Massive thanks to jetmac and everyone else for bringing this to my attention!
:mug:

you're welcome, I think. Maybe I should have kept it to myself and bought several hundred then resold them on ebay.

Back