Just another reason to homebrew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's a damn shock article. when they start throwing around "Ingredients like____", they are pulling a 20/20 expose crap load to get readers worried & reading more. I know what's in my beer: Barley, Hops, Water, Yeast, and anything else I want.

There are already multiple threads on here debunking this crappy article.

How does this crap get spread so quickly?

It's a shock article. The "Food Babe" has been systematically deleting any comments that debunk any of the outrageous claims that she makes.

I'm no fan of BMC, but this article is worse than garbage.

GMO grains. Unless you know for sure what the maltsters are using you may home brew with GMO Grains. Fish Bladder is an ingredient in clearing agents used in homebrewing.

There are probably many of the same things in our homebrew that is pointed out in these scare articles!

Boogy boogy...

uuhhhhhh... boogy boogy boogy....

Like my grandad always said "I'll change my diet AFTER my first heart attack".

Beer is water, grain, hops, and yeast. And sometimes those other things when you run out of homebrew and have to purchase beer from the liquor store.

Gotdammit shaky, don't do it!

...but GMOs are mostly safe, having been thoroughly tested in replicated and repeated experiments...

Actually, I just checked this thread because I'm terribly interested in whether any of these guys would "still hit it".

My friend posted this on my FB page and I read it and wasn't shocked at all. I was thinking that some of this stuff probably is in a lot of people's homebrew, eg corn sugar and maybe gelatin. The corn sugar being the most common thing...

How does this crap get spread so quickly?
hu7h.jpg

they don't tarp the load.
:drunk:

Sucks that the article says that if your drink alcohol you are destined to be fat. It can't be true with several skinny guys in my Homebrew club

Back