jordy... hubba hubba

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have horrible taste in women, just sayin'.

star_trek_jordy.jpg

True Packer fan. My first thought was that he must be a Bears fan and was upset about last night's game.

I got back from the game last night and checked in here. I thought that might be the case, but I didn't want to be too Bill's-world-centric. There seems to be a lot of the same thought pattern going on though.

What a nice game. The very few Bears fans who showed up were a credit to their team. Well behave Bears fans...

Great game.

My high school senior who plays football was along. He really studied the game. He has been getting a lot of recruiting letters from colleges. He's a lineman at 6'-6, 330ish weight range.

What a great night - the temps were 41 degrees F at the start of the game. I've camped in Wisconsin in the mid thirties at night in June.

Happy New Year
Bill

I wish he would read me a story.

I can't look at him without being distracted by "why does he have a hair band over his eyes?"

I mean, were they all set to start filming, then realized in a panic they couldn't figure out how to show that he was blind? I'd be less distracted if he wore a pair of Stevie Wonder glasses.

EDIT: Oh, and Tx? That's a little creepy.

Dynachrome said:
...or is it?

There is an obnoxious football trash-talk thread in drunken ramblings, right?

Sorry, didn't see that. But anyway... on another related subject, if only his name were Erin, these feelings wouldn't be so confusing .... and Clay, my gawd......

I know where he was... He was falling on the ground with his arms open as the ball carrier ran by! His one good play was a beast. He busted through the line and made a tackle right as the ball was handed off.

I can't look at him without being distracted by "why does he have a hair band over his eyes?"

I mean, were they all set to start filming, then realized in a panic they couldn't figure out how to show that he was blind? I'd be less distracted if he wore a pair of Stevie Wonder glasses.

EDIT: Oh, and Tx? That's a little creepy.

It's creepy to love fiction and have role models?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VI3PRajkR9s]2-cent Listen Fest Presents: Reading Rainbow Remix - YouTube[/ame]

These guys know what I mean.

As for the hairband, it was either that or screaming "I'm Blind!" every time he came on screen.

Back