• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois Johnson A419 Temperature Controllers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take one for 55 shipped to 20110 if you still have one.

I've been waiting for shipping details on the temperature controller and still haven't received that yet. Been 10 days since payment cleared! Any insight as to when they will be shipped? Don't know what the policy here is on timeframe between payment and shipping but usually within 1 week is standard for other sites.

I will get these to USPS later today and provide all tracking numbers

They did not. I was not able to get home, pick them up and get to the post office before they were closed. I am dropping them off this morning.

They did not. I was not able to get home, pick them up and get to the post office before they were closed. I am dropping them off this morning.

Could you please email us the tracking numbers when you get them out today!!! Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back