Jaws or Gruden on Monday Night Football?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Schlenkerla

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Can you guys tell the difference in the voices of Jaws and Gruden?

Hell if it doesn't mess me up listening to them. I know it doesn't matter. I watched the pregame show, where you can see them, and I'm convinced that I still can't tell the difference.

Yes, barely. Gruden's voice is a touch more grating... and he tends to make more idiotic comments.

Tony Kornheiser was the worst. The non related interviews sucked balls. Who cares if Shaq likes Az Cards. Was it worth missing parts of the game?

I used to watch the game muted so I wouldn't have to hear Kornheiser.

I think this is the best MNF crew since Michaels, Dierdorf, and Griffith. The last bunch of years with all the experiments were just terrible. Torico (sp?) is really amazing too.

I will actually go out on a limb though and say Chris Collinsworth on Sunday night is the best analyst I have ever heard. It almost feels like the replay guys are waiting to see what he notices. Really really good in the booth.

Back