Jack's Abby Brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This has me wanting a JA
cBUNYa9.jpg

Long live Joe and the Tap and Mallet !!!!
South Wedge fest is THE best beer fest hands down in Rachacha
Dark Horse takeover in June too cant wait

jacksabbybrewing

Can't wait till Saturday!! - Is the peanut butter framinghammer listed the PbJ version? Why are all the events around here a complete disappointment when the tap list comes out while yours is the total opposite? I have to start planning my attack.

Join us on Saturday May 17th for an unbelievable total tap takeover with Jack's Abby Brewing from Framingham Massachusetts! The owner/brewer will be at this event so don't miss it! We have the draft list for that day.

Jack's Abby Jabby Brau
Jack's Abby Hoponius Union
Jack's Abby Smoke & Dagger
Jack's Abby Smoke & Dagger Nitro
Jack's Abby Coffee Smoke & Dagger
Jack's Abby Smores & Dagger
Jack's Abby Mass Rising
Jack's Abby Sunny Ridge Pilsner
Jack's Abby Sunny Ridge Pilsner
Jack's Abby Leisure Time
Jack's Abby Saxonator Dopplebock
Jack's Abby Smoked Marzen
Jack's Abby Cascadian Schwarzbier
Jack's Abby Maibock Hurts Like Helles
Jack's Abby Hopstitution - Calyptra
Jack's Abby Session Rye IPL
Jack's Abby Jack's Evil Twin - Evil Twin Collab.
Jack's Abby Barrel Aged Framinghammer
Jack's Abby Coffee Barrel Aged Framinghammer
Jack's Abby Vanilla Barrel Aged Framinghammer
Jack's Abby Cocoa-Nut Barrel Aged Framinghammer
Jack's Abby Chipotle Barrel Aged Framinghammer
Jack's Abby Peanut Butter Barrel Aged Framinghammer
Jack's Abby Barrel Aged Saxonator
Jack's Abby Berliner Braun
Jack's Abby Cherrry Berliner Braun
Jack's Abby Boston Steam Pie
Jack's Abby Chupaca Brau
Jack's Abby Green Goose
Jack's Abby Sunny & Tonic
Jack's Abby 2013 Framinghammer
Firkin1: Hoponius Dry Hopped

My sister is graduating from the University of Rochester this weekend. Fortune smiles upon me.

I usually make the half hour run to MA for your beers, so thank you so much for getting into CT! Cannot wait to see bottles in stores here in the fall :)

jacksabbybrewing Any chance of New Hampshire distribution next? Pretty please with lager on top?

The rest of New England is our next goal for distribution, when they may happen is hard to tell. Next spring would be the earliest possibility, and that would require certain things to happen for us. All I can really say is that we are increasing our production as fast as we can and hope to be there as soon as possible.

The rest of New England is our next goal for distribution, when they may happen is hard to tell. Next spring would be the earliest possibility, and that would require certain things to happen for us. All I can really say is that we are increasing our production as fast as we can and hope to be there as soon as possible.

We'll take it! Hopefully all those "certain things" go according to plan!

jacksabbybrewing There wasn't a new batch of Baby Maker, was there? I assume these bottles showing up at stores are just from the first batch... I know you made a lot!

Yes, our distributor had a couple cases that they were saving. We are sold out at the brewery and those are the last few cases available. Our next version, The Bride Maker, will be out sometime in the fall. Recipe was changed slightly, it will be sweeter and a little darker/maltier.

Checking in from the West Coast after seeking out a few Framinghammers to tell you how ridiculously great the Cocoa-Nut variant is.

PBJ, BA Vanilla, BA Coffee, and BA Framinghammer were all very tasty and well appreciated by those I shared them with, but that Cocoa-Nut was outstanding.

Thanks. Looking forward to trying more of your beers.

Checking in from the West Coast after seeking out a few Framinghammers to tell you how ridiculously great the Cocoa-Nut variant is.

PBJ, BA Vanilla, BA Coffee, and BA Framinghammer were all very tasty and well appreciated by those I shared them with, but that Cocoa-Nut was outstanding.

Thanks. Looking forward to trying more of your beers.

Agreed. Cocoa-Nut was OUTSTANDING

I'm taking some JA stuff to the local brewery here who focuses on doing lagers. They do lagers well, but they haven't really thought outside the box like JA does. At least not yet....

I'm taking some JA stuff to the local brewery here who focuses on doing lagers. They do lagers well, but they haven't really thought outside the box like JA does. At least not yet....
This just makes me happy to see the west coast appreciating the hard work of Jacks Abby

I, for one, have appreciated your beers here in Vermont, please keep sending. Thank you!

Sorry if this has been answered, but any release date on Kiwi Rising? I love me some IPLs

Not sure I've seen an answer anywhere else - any chance beer geek helles gets made again? That stuff was perfect

Not sure I've seen an answer anywhere else - any chance beer geek helles gets made again? That stuff was perfect
It probably was a one off based on how infrequently NEBCO does collaborations (I am assuming). I would love to see this again though, it was solid.

House Lager is great! Really reminiscent of Weihenstephaner Original Premium, which is the highest praise I can have for a Helles. Please send some to California?

Latest posts

Back