It has been fun....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
..but I'm stepping down as a mod.

I volunteered to be a mod back when the forum was getting going and I was noticing a lot of misplaced threads and what not--and I wanted to help keep it in order. Now that we've got a good bunch of mods this is a good opportunity for me to step back.

I'll still be around the forum--I just don't want to be a moderator anymore. I'm not the right personality for it and lately it has just made this place not very fun.

I don't want to start a big bitchfest session over this--it is 100% my decision and I am comfortable with it. I would much rather be a regular Joe and discuss beer without the drama.

I apologize wholeheartedly for any attitude or antics you may have gotten from me in the past that wasn't conducive of a good moderator. It was never my intention to ruffle feathers but I just don't have a very strong tolerance for idiocy.
Ok....now let the real fun begin! :mug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back