ISO: Westbrook FT: San Diego Beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SDCore

Reaction score
Hey, so I've heard good things about Westbrook and was hoping to get my hands on some of it in San Diego. I can usually grab some fresh IPAs around town or some barreled stuff. Just ask :)

I could help you out. Not sure what you are wanting. Gose is about to hit shelves in a week it two. Not sure if you want to wait til then

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Gose is pretty much what I was looking for. Then anything else you deem worthy from them. Never had anything from them. Sorry to be so vague.

I have 2 bottles of Mr Chipper (probably the best beer I have had of theirs) and 1 bottle of Rhurbarb Remix currently. I saw White Thai and One Claw on the shelf tonight at a local store. Like the other person mentioned, Gose is about to be released soon. If you like that I would also recommend Gozu, its the Gose with Yuzu fruit. I prefer it over the Gose but both are solid. Shane's Big DIPA is another I would highly recommend.

Back