Is this normal?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not normal to have someone around to photograph the event.....But otherwise, yeah, when you are in love, it's always best to let it show. :)

*shakes head*

You know, hugging a carboy is really just the "gateway step" to even more tiwsted things....usually ending with you dry humping it.

For god sakes please don't take a picture of that!

:D

I haven't seen that much wrought iron indoors since I used to visit the itailian immigrant winemaker across the street...back in the 70's.

I heard many a brewer speak of his junk becoming lodged...

Be careful man, at first it's just a little hug, or a peck on the cheek. Next thing you know, SWMBO is walking in on you and the carboy while in the throws of passion.

That much wrought iron is definitely not normal, you may have a problem.

No it's not. The chandelier doesn't match the sconce.

I haven't seen that much wrought iron indoors since I used to visit the itailian immigrant winemaker across the street...back in the 70's.

I'll be sure and pass on the home decor tips to SWMBO.

You know, hugging a carboy is really just the "gateway step" to even more tiwsted things....usually ending with you dry humping it.

For god sakes please don't take a picture of that!

I assume what you mean is don't POST the picture if I already took it? Not that I did obviously. Because that would be wrong. Wouldn't it? :eek:

I assume what you mean is don't POST the picture if I already took it? Not that I did obviously. Because that would be wrong. Wouldn't it? :eek:

Here ya go , you sick twisted fu@# :D

motivator2903225.jpg

Back