is this CONSIDERED lying or not?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey man, cool it with the caps lock. We get it. You're upset. It's hurting our eyes.

You're obviously upset and have some trust issues with your wife. You should go talk to somebody. We're a bunch of snarky bastards over here and will probably just make it worse. There are lots of counselors out there who specialize in helping with these types of situations.

maxam said:
hey man, cool it with the caps lock. We get it. You're upset. It's hurting our eyes.

You're obviously upset and have some trust issues with your wife. You should go talk to somebody. We're a bunch of snarky bastards over here and will probably just make it worse.

+1

YOU ARE MISSING THE PART AT THE END WHERE SHE SAY'S "OH ACTUALLY I CAN't GET IT ON FACEBOOK. SO U SAY ITS TECHNICALLY NOT A LIE!!....NICE TO KNOW....SO NEXT TIME SOMEONE CHOPS THIER FINGER OFF IN MY HOUSE OR SOMETHING AND ASK ME TO DRIVE THEM TO THE HOSPITAL I WILL SAY "SORRY, I DONT HAVE THE KEY'S TO MY CAR ON ME" BECAUSE TECHICALLY I DONT(THEY ARE ON THE COFFE TABLE). EVEN THOUGH I KNOW THEY ARE TWO STEPS AWAY ON THE COFFEE TABLE...AND I CAN JUST LET THEM BLEED TO DEATH AND TECHICALLY IM NOT LIYING AND THIS IS AN HONEST THING TO DO!!!....THANKS FOR THE ADVICE!!!

Did you ask your mailman for the number? I bet he'd be lying too if he said he didn't have it.

Wow dude. Sounds like you may have some deep seated trust issues. Ease up on the throttle a bit, take a step back and look at your posts here. Sure, it's understandable to be upset when you feel you can't trust someone. But your ire is a bit augmented, don't you think?

*seeded

;)

YOU ARE MISSING THE PART AT THE END WHERE SHE SAY'S "OH ACTUALLY I CAN't GET IT ON FACEBOOK. SO U SAY ITS TECHNICALLY NOT A LIE!!....NICE TO KNOW....SO NEXT TIME SOMEONE CHOPS THIER FINGER OFF IN MY HOUSE OR SOMETHING AND ASK ME TO DRIVE THEM TO THE HOSPITAL I WILL SAY "SORRY, I DONT HAVE THE KEY'S TO MY CAR ON ME" BECAUSE TECHICALLY I DONT(THEY ARE ON THE COFFE TABLE). EVEN THOUGH I KNOW THEY ARE TWO STEPS AWAY ON THE COFFEE TABLE...AND I CAN JUST LET THEM BLEED TO DEATH AND TECHICALLY IM NOT LIYING AND THIS IS AN HONEST THING TO DO!!!....THANKS FOR THE ADVICE!!!

This thread just keeps getting more and more interesting.

Cut bait, man. You're not going to get what you want here.

It's ok buddy, we'll get through this.

imagestackle-a-horse.jpg

Really? I could have sworn it was "seated", as in "He's sitting down pat, deep in that seat." I guess "seeded" works too.

Thanks AZ!

Anytime, Johnny. Just wanted to make sure you were typing the truth, lest you get yelled at for lying. ;)

sorry about the caps lock ....i need a new keyboard .....the caps just come one without touching the caps key. but really i have learned alot from you guys today....so if my wife asks me "did you just come home from a strip club?" i can say "no" because the sign outside the place reads"joe's cabaret" not "joe's strip club" and technically im not liying....this is great news!!or "were you doing that lady yesterday" i can say "no honey" because it was on sunday not yesterday....so technically im not liying.....thats great, why didnt i think of this before?

sorry about the caps lock ....i need a new keyboard .....the caps just come one without touching the caps key. but really i have learned alot from you guys today....so if my wife asks me "did you just come home from a strip club?" i can say "no" because the sign outside the place reads"joe's cabaret" not "joe's strip club" and technically im not liying....this is great news!!or "were you doing that lady yesterday" i can say "no honey" because it was on sunday not yesterday....so technically im not liying.....thats great, why didnt i think of this before?

Yes.

You should do that. Maybe if you were doing someone you wouldn't have so much pent up anger. Maybe try self molestation.

BTW, OP, I hope Reyes blows out his hammy in Spring Training.

Ok.. To answer your question it's not a lie..

You asked "Do you have xyz's number?"
She answered "No"

You said "you should get the number"

She said "I can get it on Facebook"

Yes.

You should do that. Maybe if you were doing someone you wouldn't have so much pent up anger. Maybe try self molestation.

you are right my good man, right indeed(except for the self molestation part..lol)

Not a lie. I don't have your phone number, but if pressed I could probably figure it out. The interwebz makes everything possible for the motivated and wily user.

And while this seems like a troll post, I'll get some popcorn too and watch it play out. Good fodder for the forum's comic genius's. Please continue.

off topic..........sorry about being a noob,but...what does "on deck" mean?
i think "fermenting" would be whats in the fermentor and "drinking" would be what's on the taps right?
Fermenting: Belgian-American Stout, Winter Lager
Drinking: Rye Lager, None More Black RIS, American Stout
On Deck: Pilsner or Vienna Lager

i think "fermenting" would be whats in the fermentor and "drinking" would be what's on the taps right?

Obviously, a blown Reyes hammy wouldn't effect you drastically.

It references the baseball term "on-deck" which means "next batter"... anyways, something does sound fishy in all of that conversation. I agree that if this is the line drawn in the sand... see a counselor, not a bunch of brew heads on a beer forum ;).

Not a lie. I don't have your phone number, but if pressed I could probably figure it out. The interwebz makes everything possible for the motivated and wily user.

And while this seems like a troll post, I'll get some popcorn too and watch it play out. Good fodder for the forum's comic genius's. Please continue.

why would u want my number? in the first place do you need a buddy or something?

It references the baseball term "on-deck" which means "next batter"... anyways, something does sound fishy in all of that conversation. I agree that if this is the line drawn in the sand... see a counselor, not a bunch of brew heads on a beer forum ;).
oh, i get it now thank for the reply!!

thier were alot of my son friends coming over for the party so i though it would be nice(for the kids sake....well for me to..lol) "think of the children!!!"

Nothing says "familly holiday fun" like Florida, mailmen, strip clubs, fireworks and lies.

It sounds like you're the one with issues and not her. I strongly suggest you knock it off here though, because you're only making yourself look bad.

You honestly think this is on-par with "i can get her number off of facebook. Oh wait, no i can't, I just remembered that she changed her number a month ago"?

I understand that you have a hard time trusting her because of whatever it was that happened. But I do not see why you consider this to be such an unbelievable scenario.

Side note, I once sent a text to a friend based on his number in facebook, asking if he wanted to go to hooters for a football game. He responded with a blank text message. I responded "you answer texts like my mom". He called. I picked up the phone and said "hey, what's up, tom?" he said "this is reverend bob, why the heck are you texting me about hooters and texting like your mom?"

So yeah, I totally believe in the unreliability of facebook for telephone numbers.

Well to close the thread out ........i know that this forum isnt really the place for this subject but i dont want to take action before i get other input.....and i know u guys will give truthful input because you dont know niether of us... ITS HARD TO GET HONEST OPINION FROM PEOPLE LIKE FRIENDS AND FAMILY...I JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF OTHER PEOPLE WOLUD CONSIDER THIS A LIE.......AND OVIOUSLY I THINK THAT U GUYS AGREE THAT ITS "FISHY" OR "B.S".....THAT SAID I CAN NOT BE WITH SOMEONE THAT CONTINUALLY LIE'S AND DOES NOT EVEN KNOW THAT THEY ARE LIYING!!!

A: Not a lie.

2: You may want to spray your cap lock button with some WD40.

D: If this is the biggest thing you have to worry about in your life, you should consider yourself truly blessed.

So I brewed a batch of beer last weekend and its fermenting now...

Oh wait, my bad, this must be the soap opera forum...?

Fun to read though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back