Is there any french people amongst you?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

budchx

Reaction score
Hi,I'm a French man established now in Australia,and I was wondering if there is any French using this forum?

Is there any french people amongst you?

They fart in our general direction.

Seriously, though. There are French on here. You can tell by their OUTRAGIOUS accents!

French-Taunter-in-Monty-Python-and-the-Holy-Grail1.jpg

TopherM said:
They fart in our general direction.

Seriously, though. There are French on here. You can tell by their OUTRAGIOUS accents!

Hahaha! And their mother's smell of elderberries!

Here as well!

French Canada is the best Canada!

But seriously, last year when I was back in France I was surprised to find a growing craft beer community in a number of the cities I spent time in. Brasserie Coreff in Carhaix anybody? Big fan of the blond ale they had on tap.

I suspect there are a number of Francophone members on HBT (in which I include myself) but haven't noticed many French nationals. I can't offer much advice as I haven't been back to France since the American craft beer renaissance. You could be the first prominent French member. Go forth and brew!

Vive la France...et la bonne biere!
Amis brasseur merci pour tous vos conseils, grace a vous ma femme et mes amis se regalent a chaque fois.

Back