Is it me, or is she hot?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SwAMi75

Reaction score
Rachael Ray, that is. My wife watches Food Network all the time, and....well, she's just kinda hot....

Here's a pic I never knew existed, until I did a search just for this thread:

rachael_ray4.jpg

regardless of her looks, I find her to be one of the most annoying people on TV (and that, my friends, is a BOLD statement.... there are some pretty annoying folks on TV.) :mad:

I like her food and I like the concept behind the "$20 a day" show, but I could just punch her in the mouth every time she snickers at something. :mad:

-walker

She rocks! I know some people hold Walker's view, but I find it endearing. I met her once at Piece in Chicago and she seemed really nice and down to earth. And I'd seen that pic before - wow!

My favorite Food TV babe now is Sandra Lee. What a rack!
sandra-lee.jpg

Sam75 said:
Rachael Ray, that is. My wife watches Food Network all the time, and....well, she's just kinda hot....

Here's a pic I never knew existed, until I did a search just for this thread:

rachael_ray4.jpg

Nice red X.
Dude, I can't stand her. Her ass gets bigger every week and her tits get smaller. And she's highly annoying. If I wanted my ex-wife back I'd just call. :p

Rhoobarb said:
My favorite Food TV babe now is Sandra Lee. What a rack!
sandra-lee.jpg

No kidding. Very nice mammaral appendages. However, if she says "perfect" any more times in a half hour show, I think I'll puke.

Food TV is the shiznit. I watch it constantly. Actually, she's nothing to look at, but Ina Garten (Barefoot Contessa) makes some seriously wonderful recipes. We've swiped many of those! The tomato-feta salad is TO DIE FOR. We eat it at least once a week in this household.

Sam, I'm with you, She's hot and she's got money. Is she annoying, yes but show me a woman that isn't at times. Yes, I know that they can say the same about us. LOL

ORRELSE said:
Nice red X.
Dude, I can't stand her. Her ass gets bigger every week and her tits get smaller. And she's highly annoying. If I wanted my ex-wife back I'd just call. :p

I was wondering if I was the only one who noticed that :eek: She is kind of cute in that 'perky/annoying' way of hers, but nothing special. Not to say I'd kick her out of bed for eating crackers or anything :D But it looks like those 30 minute meals are hanging around her hips for a lot longer than that.

She is actually from around the Albany NY area where I live. She used to do a cooking show for one of the local stations a while back. Still does commercials for Price Chopper up here.

ORRELSE said:
Food TV is the shiznit. I watch it constantly. Actually, she's nothing to look at, but Ina Garten (Barefoot Contessa) makes some seriously wonderful recipes. We've swiped many of those! The tomato-feta salad is TO DIE FOR. We eat it at least once a week in this household.

My favorite show on there Good Eats, he doesn't just show you recipes, he teaches you how to cook. Plus he did a show on homebrewing!

Yes, shes hot.

Shes cute, knows how to cook and her loud robust voice indicates that she is likely a screamer in the sack.

sorry she just isnt hot.. maybe its time to take off the beer goggles.

Any decent looking woman that can cook is hot.

I've never dated one that could cook and my wife doesn't really do much cooking so I have to cook to eat well!

Anthony Bourdain visited one of the place where she filmed the $20 a day stuff. He wondered how she did it and got a waitress to spill the beans on R.R. being a lousy tipper. Kind of lost some respect for her and that changed my attitude towards her.

She's pretty cute but that that FHM shoot is more photoshop than actual photo.

Bourdain is also right on about hammering her for endorsing Dunkin Donuts.

Back