Is Fantome "back"?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Richmond, VA. I think your distributor here is Hop&Wine

Hop and Wine sucks, but they also get dick from Shelton Brothers. I still get Hop and Wine inventory updates every month from the owner of the store I used to work at in Winchester for suggestions and it's nothing but run of the mil crap.

Hop and Wine sucks, but they also get dick from Shelton Brothers. I still get Hop and Wine inventory updates every month from the owner of the store I used to work at in Winchester for suggestions and it's nothing but run of the mil crap.

yes, Hop&Wine does suck, for many reasons. from what I've been told, the issue with Shelton was a legal dispute between H&W and another distributor over who has the rights to what parts of the state for the Shelton portfolio. I believe that may now be somewhat resolved as there has been a recent influx of Shelton products to the Richmond area in the last month or so

yes, Hop&Wine does suck, for many reasons. from what I've been told, the issue with Shelton was a legal dispute between H&W and another distributor over who has the rights to what parts of the state for the Shelton portfolio. I believe that may now be somewhat resolved as there has been a recent influx of Shelton products to the Richmond area in the last month or so
I've heard the same for western North Carolina. Sure would like to see Shelton's stuff closer to me than Lexington.

there is an absurd amount of noel around columbus, but i've been super apprehensive and haven't bought any. anyone had the recent batch? if not, i may have to pull the trigger. perhaps a nice christmas gift for someone i don't really like that much.

there is an absurd amount of noel around columbus, but i've been super apprehensive and haven't bought any. anyone had the recent batch? if not, i may have to pull the trigger. perhaps a nice christmas gift for someone i don't really like that much.

you take that back you bastard
you take that back right meow!

WHICH PART

can attempt to pickitupbro if anyone is actually looking

if columbus is one of those places that gets freakish allotments of Fantome, then yes I see a goandpickitbro or a trade in our future.

i cant remember off the top of my head but it was either someplace in Ohio or Illinois that was allocated like 60% of the batch 1 extra sour bottles that came into the US. Shelton bros was like "Yo, lets drop some of this **** at Hill Farmstead, Julios, 1 or 2 places inbetween and then unload all this **** on the midwest."

if columbus is one of those places that gets freakish allotments of Fantome, then yes I see a goandpickitbro or a trade in our future.

i cant remember off the top of my head but it was either someplace in Ohio or Illinois that was allocated like 60% of the batch 1 extra sour bottles that came into the US. Shelton bros was like "Yo, lets drop some of this **** at Hill Farmstead, Julios, 1 or 2 places inbetween and then unload all this **** on the midwest."
well just let me know. it's only noel for now, but i'll keep an eye out.

How long ago was that?

In the last two years I've been in Columbus I've only seen/heard of one small shipment of Saison, a small shipment of Printemps and this big shipment of Noel. Noel is really the only one to even hit the shelf as others were done as hyped raffles or behind-the-counter sales. There was much more Fantome (3-5 different kinds at multiple stores) in Indianapolis recently than I've ever seen around here.

How long ago was that?

In the last two years I've been in Columbus I've only seen/heard of one small shipment of Saison, a small shipment of Printemps and this big shipment of Noel. Noel is really the only one to even hit the shelf as others were done as hyped raffles or behind-the-counter sales. There was much more Fantome (3-5 different kinds at multiple stores) in Indianapolis recently than I've ever seen around here.

Then perhaps Indianapolis is what I was thinking?
This was when extra sour was released: July 2012

A ****ton of Extra Sour came to the Bay Area. I know people who managed to get nearly a whole case. Given the numbers it was made in, I think we got like 1/8th of what was distributed to the US. Really strange.

It was Indiana

Had a bottle of what seemed to be a new batch of Brise-BonBons on Christmas Eve. Delicious, no hint whatsoever of smoke or band-aid. Can't wait to get my hands on some more bottles.

danyP how much would it cost for you to have a beer made specifically for talkbeer?

.. really it's not the classic made/buy system..

it's a few a friendly "tag" on my labels.. like for BBBelt web site ...
talk beer is a "forum +++" .. it's not a commercial client buyer ... i'm hoping you understain..

.. really it's not the classic made/buy system..

it's a few a friendly "tag" on my labels.. like for BBBelt web site ...
talk beer is a "forum +++" .. it's not a commercial client buyer ... i'm hoping you understain..

If talkbeer.com is paying couldn't they be a client. The way I see it, you and Gene talk about recipe, you brew the beer and than slap on a really cool talkbeer.com label. Sounds like a great idea. Than Talkbeer.com gets worldwide recognition.

If talkbeer.com is paying couldn't they be a client. The way I see it, you and Gene talk about recipe, you brew the beer and than slap on a really cool talkbeer.com label. Sounds like a great idea. Than Talkbeer.com takes over the world.

FTFY

Muahaha*evilgeniouslaugh*ahahahaha

If talkbeer.com is paying couldn't they be a client. The way I see it, you and Gene talk about recipe, you brew the beer and than slap on a really cool talkbeer.com label. Sounds like a great idea. Than Talkbeer.com gets worldwide recognition.
We don't have that kind of money! danyP would have to consider us a charity case. :oops:

We don't have that kind of money! danyP would have to consider us a charity case. :oops:
We could give him his own sub forum! It would be called "What's Going on at Fantome?" The only thread would be titled "Who Knows?!" The content of the thread would read "Not me! -Dany"

jk. I have mad love for danyP.

We could give him his own sub forum! It would be called "What's Going on at Fantome?" The only thread would be titled "Who Knows?!" The content of the thread would read "Not me! -Dany"

jk. I have mad love for danyP.

You're just mad because Dany pretty much said TB isn't as cool as the babblebelt.:eek:

Back