Is Fantome "back"?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
as far as i can tell, the stateside bottles that are "post smoketome" (as of now) are hiver, noel, bonbons and presumably chocolat, whenever that shows up here (any idea when that will be in the us danyP?)

as far as i can tell, the stateside bottles that are "post smoketome" (as of now) are hiver, noel, bonbons and presumably chocolat, whenever that shows up here (any idea when that will be in the us danyP?)
i think really it's already inUSA from lot monthes.. buit some retailers have always some old bottles.. so just an idea ! Buy all you can buy !! so just after .. the New will be many more good !! :)

.... well ! small asking ...
this morning i receve a Magnifical Glass with strange form with Fantome on..
imposible to remember me who ! is sending me this ...
it's person from Williamsville NY .. any idea ?..
is it a TBeer member ?...
That was me. Enjoy it, Dany!

Do you have a camera to take a picture of you drinking out of it?

.... well ! small asking ...
this morning i receve a Magnifical Glass with strange form with Fantome on..
imposible to remember me who ! is sending me this ...
it's person from Williamsville NY .. any idea ?..
is it a TBeer member ?...
daniel-bryan-yes-o.gif

So guys, I'd love to pop my Tome virginity.
Local shop just got in Saison, Hiver, and Boo and something with a fat sumo wrestlin' sonufabitch of it.
What should I get? I assume they are all recent batches and they are all 14.99.

So guys, I'd love to pop my Tome virginity.
Local shop just got in Saison, Hiver, and Boo and something with a fat sumo wrestlin' sonufabitch of it.
What should I get? I assume they are all recent batches and they are all 14.99.

Color me excite if there is a new batch o' Boooo out. The sumo is bon bons, i slightly preferred recent batches of that over the sur lie saison.

Basically what im telling you to do is go buy them all and if you are disappointed you can trade them to me.

Thanks all!
I'ma college student, tomes be dollas I could spend on fattening cheeseburgers and Taco bell.
I just don't really want a smoke bomb when plenty of tastiness is still around....

I doubt the store can confirm. They're ****ing huge and for all I know they've been in the back for weeks/months/years.

Thanks all!
I'ma college student, tomes be dollas I could spend on fattening cheeseburgers and Taco bell.
I just don't really want a smoke bomb when plenty of tastiness is still around....

I doubt the store can confirm. They're ****ing huge and for all I know they've been in the back for weeks/months/years.
Where in the hell in CO are these bottles?!?! (Don't post it here, PM me :D)

Picked up a bottle (of what I assume is the new batch) yesterday. So far the regular Saison's and the Hiver I have had from the latest batches have all been spot on.

Every Bris-bon I've opened in the last two months has been money. A Printemps I got was still smokey, but it was from an out of the way shop. I dont think we have seen any of the new saison here yet.

Every Bris-bon I've opened in the last two months has been money. A Printemps I got was still smokey, but it was from an out of the way shop. I dont think we have seen any of the new saison here yet.
And every Sante ever besides 10 and 11 are currently available on Etre...

My experience with the new batch of Brise-BonBons has been the same - absolutely delicious. Unfortunately a bottle of Saison I had was smokey, but like Dunt I'm not sure if that bottle was from a new batch or not.

My experience with the new batch of Brise-BonBons has been the same - absolutely delicious. Unfortunately a bottle of Saison I had was smokey, but like Dunt I'm not sure if that bottle was from a new batch or not.

Are these smokey bottles the classic saison with the newish/revised label that is similar to the newer glossy hiver/printemps labels or the older sur lie label?

Same question to Dunt

Latest posts

Back