Is anyone else seeing tons of posts in Chinese?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TANSTAAFB

Reaction score
The app is flooded with hundreds of these posts. I'm sure the moderators are aware of it but it's making the app almost useless in the timeline view.

Those are Korean bots in action, but yep. And here I thought only gaming forums had this issue, there it happens every now and then but I guess they have become good at cleaning it up.

luckily our admins are usually pretty quick about cleaning it all up. It's pretty annoying that people waste their time creating bots that do that... Maybe they need a new hobby? How about homebrewing? :D

Homebrewing was just legalized in Korea yesterday, this is how it's going to be from now on.
(I'm joking just in case it's not obvious)

Homebrewing was just legalized in Korea yesterday, this is how it's going to be from now on.
(I'm joking just in case it's not obvious)

I've been there.

You should see some of the homebrew they come up with. As a soldier stationed on the DMZ years ago, I had the captain of the Korean guard contingent swear to me that adding a live snake to his soju would impart the essence of the snake into his drink.
I'll be damned if he didn't have a live garter snake in his jar of sealed liquor wiggling around.

Back