Quantcast

Iowa Roll Call

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

Shackleford_rusty

Reaction score
Same boat, different oar. I too bought a snowblower this year amazing timing I would say. I to am slowly getting my local friends in the knowledge of Homebrew. I suggest starting with cream ales blond ales just start the conversion LOL

TattooedViking9

The Viking Vintner
Reaction score
Livermore, IA. Bought a house in July and hope to get an area set up in basement for winemaking some time in the next year. Until then I'm planning to build a fermentation chamber to keep heat right, as temps in basement are pretty constant at 50°F.

LoneTreeFarms

Reaction score
Livermore, IA. Bought a house in July and hope to get an area set up in basement for winemaking some time in the next year. Until then I'm planning to build a fermentation chamber to keep heat right, as temps in basement are pretty constant at 50°F.
Welcome to the site!! Plenty of info to dig through here. I’m about 20 miles south of you near fort diggity.

bionicbelly

Reaction score
Hey all, Des Moines here, originally Oskaloosa/Eddyville area. Totally new to homebrewing. I've got my first two batches fermenting, and going to start doing some experimenting in the next few weeks.