Insignia 5.6 NS-BK2TSS6 - Inside Dimensions and/or Number of Kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toms_Jeep

Reaction score
I have a question for any owners of the Insignia kegerators I am looking at the 2 tap model.

How many corny kegs can you fit inside, I have pin lock now?

Inside width and depth?
I read online that it was 21.25" wide and 19" deep but I want to verify that. Seems big to me:confused:

PS..... Would you buy this brand again????

Great info. I am looking at a single tap version for $275. Does the top come off the tower? Is it metal or plastic? I'm wondering how easy it would be to modify the tower to add two more faucets.

Top comes off. The tower is made of painted metal. It's not to thick so you should be able to drill it out with no problem.

Thanks for the information. I just picked one up. I don't have any kegs yet to put in it but will be ordering some soon.

What diameter is your tower? Mine is a single and it is 2.5", I am wondering if the dual tap is larger.

I'll need to figure something out different to add 3 taps then. I'm leaning towards putting a wood top on it with a coffin but haven't decided yet. After measuring I am thinking I can fit 3 full size balls locks and a 3 gallon in it. The kegs will overhang the front edge a bit but the inside of the door is recessed so I think it will be good.

Great info. I am looking at a single tap version for $275. Does the top come off the tower? Is it metal or plastic? I'm wondering how easy it would be to modify the tower to add two more faucets.

Where did you happen to find it for that price?

It took some searching but I found the receipt. etmonlinedeals.com. They didn't have any more then but they said they get them in every month or two. They were good guys to work with. Mine had all the parts, it looked like the only problem was a scratch on the tower. They said if they are missing parts they price it accordingly.

Are you in the Twin Cities?

It took some searching but I found the receipt. etmonlinedeals.com. They didn't have any more then but they said they get them in every month or two. They were good guys to work with. Mine had all the parts, it looked like the only problem was a scratch on the tower. They said if they are missing parts they price it accordingly.

Are you in the Twin Cities?

Thank you very much! I don't live in the Twin Cities, but am only a few hours away (Sioux Falls, SD) and enjoy visiting the area.

Latest posts

Back