&%*$ing True Value

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, but I just feel that I shouldn't HAVE to do that. People should be more honest and fair. Yeah... I know... I'm dreamin'. :cross:

There have been a few stores where the clerk is adding $10 or more cash back and people are just stuffing the receipt in their pockets and walkiing away.

Thats when you talk to the manager. The great thing about chain stores is that they think the customer is always right (in this case, you actually are right) so they will do whatever they need to do to make you happy.

I've been at the grocery store when people have had expired coupons and the manager still honors them!

Thats when you talk to the manager. The great thing about chain stores is that they think the customer is always right (in this case, you actually are right) so they will do whatever they need to do to make you happy.

Too late at that point. There's nothing they could offer me that would make me shop there again. Their loss. There's other places to go. That's not saying that if they called and offered me something to make up for it. I'd happily take it. Then I'd go shopping at Ace. :D

Too late at that point. There's nothing they could offer me that would make me shop there again. Their loss. There's other places to go. That's not saying that if they called and offered me something to make up for it. I'd happily take it. Then I'd go shopping at Ace. :D

I complained about the horrible service at PetSmart one time when I was trying to find out the price of a sculpture for a fish tank. To make amends they gave me a $25 gift card. I bought the sculpture and never went back. :ban:

I didn't complain in order to get something out of it though, I complained so they'd know that some of their employees didn't even seem to know the term "customer service."

Back