Impressed by Northern Brwwer's customer service

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SurlyBrew

Reaction score
I bought an 8 gallon mega pot from Northern Brewer over a month ago. Used it twice, and ended up being too small. I emailed their retail manager and he let me return the 8 gallon pot and purchase a 10 gallon version for the difference in price. It took no time at all, and they didn't even check my receipt with no questions asked. Can't be happier with my new 10 gallon pot, It's a beast. Thanks NB

These people provide absolutely awesome customer service! They are very personal and respond to you directly instead of using auto-responses and scripts. They definitely get my business and recommendation, any day.

I have no experience with Northern Brewer but have had great customer service from Austin homebrew and moore beer. Both have returned emails with answeres to my questions very quickly. It sems to be common in the home brew supply business. So thanks to all of these companies.

Back