I'm back!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dibby33

Reaction score
Jings life can get busy sometimes! Nothing major, just house, kids, wife, inlaws, building...

Whats happening here - same old same old?

Have not made any beer for two months as it is a little warm here just now. Nice to have a break but need to brew very soon!

I'm glad to see you back! I was wondering what the story was with you! How are the kids? I bet the baby is already getting so big!

Welcome back to the "real" world of imaginary friends! :mug:

Welcome back! It seems odd for someone to be talking about it being too warm to brew!
I keep forgetting it IS summer for some folks!

Welcome back, dibby, I've missed your sardonic wit. Tell me you're just drawing down your supplies and not running out of homebrew!

YooperBrew said:
I'm glad to see you back! I was wondering what the story was with you! How are the kids? I bet the baby is already getting so big!

Welcome back to the "real" world of imaginary friends! :mug:

you know me, I just like to keep my head down from time to time ;)

Melanie is now 9 months old and climbing up things. Still not sleeping through each night but who needs sleep. Not me and def not her it seems!

Still trying to get time to make some mead. I have the honey ready and the demijohns waiting. just need to take digit from between cheeks and do it.

...did I miss any good threads?

Fingers said:
Welcome back, dibby, I've missed your sardonic wit. Tell me you're just drawing down your supplies and not running out of homebrew!

I have been draining my supplies, that is for sure. My wheat beer that I made came out very strong - may have miscalculated something! Two of those and it is a stagger back up the stairs into the house.

Back