I'm Back!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drengel1

Reaction score
Hey all,

After a four year absence I'm back! used to be a member under the name drengel, not sure if anyone is still on here from then but hi again. Long story short I stopped posting after I got a job as a packaging assistant at a local brewery, and over the last four years worked my way up to becoming the lead brewer which is what ive been doing for the last two years or so. It was an amazing run at the brewery including 4 NABA medals and three GABF medals in 2009, but i've left to travel for a few months (including Belgium which i'm really excited about), and then to move to Denver. So I'm back to home-brewing for a few months, and have a bunch of old equipment from the brewery that i'm hoping to piece together into a bad a$$ system and figured i'd join back up for some advice on setting it up. I've only home-brewed a few times since going professional with it, although I had the pleasure of brewing my own recipes on a super nice 1/2 bbl pilot system about once a month which kind of qualifies as home-brewing. In any case I'm very excited about getting some time to make my own recipes on my own schedule again, and just brewing for fun again in general. Hope you guys can help me out.

Back