If poker is a sport and is on ESPN...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why the hell isnt homebrewing?

Hi Folks, I'm Norman Chad and this is Lon McEran. Let's review this play before we went to break.

bjzelectic just dry hopped his IPA with 3 ounces of cascades! I don't know how AZ_IPA will be able to compete with that, although he did have a First Wort Hop.

LOL! Uh OH whats this... AZ_IPA is coming over the top with a stepped up starter and pitching into a big brew... hes all in...

MikeFlynn makes a powerful statement with a full 2 in airlock. I have never seen it done before, but these are the pros.

MikeFlynn makes a powerful statement with a full 2 in airlock. I have never seen it done before, but these are the pros.

And there it is, already bubbling away--- these guys really know how to get a ferment started. And so it begins. We'll cut to commercial for the next 2 weeks while we wait for that ferment to slow down a bit.

Back