I wish they would bring back ______

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish Stroh's would bring back their bock beer from the 70's. Man was that stuff good! very popular around here & Pizza Hut had it on tap by the pitcher full! :rockin::drunk:

I still have a pair. Yes I still wear them.

TheCADJockey waiting for the bus like a boss.

700.jpg

$25 Chuck Taylors. That's what they're worth, stop charging double.

I never wore Jncos, but I did rock size 44 Wrangler boot cuts from Goodwill. (I'm in a 30 waist now, fatter than I've ever been). I've never owned a pair of pants that cost more than $30.00.

A nation that isn't enslaved by pharmaceutical derived opiates and nerve pills.
People who feel pride in what they earn as opposed to feeling entitled to have things.
Josta Cola.
Common sense and reason.
Spanking kids. (No, not beating children. Simply a good ol' switch to the rear)
All the USA jobs that got shipped to third world countries.
Red Bull Cola.
Lawn darts.
The Ford Bronco.
Saturday morning cartoons.

Personal responsibility
Work Ethics
Respect for Fellow Man
Manual trans in sport cars (none of this flappy gear box/electronic BS)
Days when people talked to one another, instead of texting
Snow days when people actually got off work and played in it

Personal responsibility

Work Ethics

Respect for Fellow Man

Manual trans in sport cars (none of this flappy gear box/electronic BS)

Days when people talked to one another, instead of texting

Snow days when people actually got off work and played in it

I've got a 6spd manual in my Scion FRS. It's sofa king fun to drive.

Is 2013 really not recent enough for the bubonic plague? In fact that recently I'd say it never was gone.

Or the IH Scout!

Pfft... any of the old vehicles for that matter. I had a Thunderbird in college, that during one of our notorious ice storms had three fully grown trees fall on it. After a day of chainsaw's and ice removal, the car came out unscathed. I was rear ended and side swiped in that thing multiple times without so much as a scratch. That thing was a tank, pretty comfy ride too just not the sexiest car to have in college :eek:

Pfft... any of the old vehicles for that matter. I had a Thunderbird in college, that during one of our notorious ice storms had three fully grown trees fall on it. After a day of chainsaw's and ice removal, the car came out unscathed. I was rear ended and side swiped in that thing multiple times without so much as a scratch. That thing was a tank, pretty comfy ride too just not the sexiest car to have in college :eek:

My '77 Bonneville was the coolest car on campus. It had a 400 small block, 4 barrel carb, and headers. 2 10's in the trunk, 100 disc CD changer. Like driving a souped up couch. Then the transmission crapped out and my POS stepdad fixed it without me asking and put a mechanic's lien on it.

Pfft... any of the old vehicles for that matter. I had a Thunderbird in college, that during one of our notorious ice storms had three fully grown trees fall on it. After a day of chainsaw's and ice removal, the car came out unscathed. I was rear ended in that thing multiple times without so much as a scratch. That thing was a tank, pretty comfy ride too just not the sexiest car to have in college :eek:

Pffffft. Sexy is as sexy does.

My sweet sexy ride (going to be my daughter's some day), got it for $200 last summer... I've already powdercoated the rims white, stripped the top for painting and put straight pipes on it with glass packs. 73,000 miles.

1017041503_0001.jpg

Back