I want to arrange a group buy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bottlebomber

Reaction score
For Veet men's hair removal cream. It is an excellent product, and even if you have never considered hair removal you may after you learn about this amazing product. Just look at some of the reviews of thousands of satisfied customers and tell me that you don't want this. Seriously, look.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B000KKNQBK

day_trippr said:
Ummm...no thanks. Not into the whole metrosexual manscaping thing...

Cheers!

You just need to be more open minded. At least see what the satisfied customers had to say before you make any decisions.

Obliviousbrew said:
I think it´s a terrific product of course my knob and bollocks don´t agree

My clock weights actually are completely gone now. I've awarded the product 5 stars for a job well done.

On the positive side i can report the following unexpected benefits:
- My pain threshold has almost trebled
- I can now pass urine in 3 positions: standing, sitting and curled in a ball weeping.
- using a shammy leather and some wax I was able to polish up my ballbag enough to act as a signal for passing ships, saving me from certain starvation one time when i was stuck on a desert island.

For Veet men's hair removal cream. It is an excellent product, and even if you have never considered hair removal you may after you learn about this amazing product. Just look at some of the reviews of thousands of satisfied customers and tell me that you don't want this. Seriously, look.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B000KKNQBK

Well, I don't want it. Seriously.

But I have to have a beer with this reviewer: "The bollocks I knew and loved are gone now. In their place is a maroon coloured bag of agony which sends stabs of pain up my body every time it grazes against my thigh or an article of clothing. I am suffering so that you don't have to".

OMG. I just read the best review of any product, anywhere!

After having been told my danglies looked like an elderly rastafarian I decided to take the plunge and buy some of this as previous shaving attempts had only been mildly succesful and I nearly put my back out trying to reach the more difficult bits. Being a bit of a romantic I thought I would do the deed on the missus's birthday as a bit of a treat.
I ordered it well in advance and working in the North sea I considered myself a bit above some of the characters writing the previous reviews and wrote them off as soft office types...oh my fellow sufferers how wrong I was. I waited until the other half was tucked up in bed and after giving some vague hints about a special surprise I went down to the bathroom. Initially all went well and I applied the gel and stood waiting for something to happen. I didn't have long to wait.
At first there was a gentle warmth which in a matter of seconds was replaced by an intense burning and a feeling I can only describe as like being given a barbed wire wedgie by two people intent on hitting the ceiling with my head. Religion hadn't featured much in my life until that night but I suddenly became willing to convert to any religion to stop the violent burning around the turd tunnel and what seemed like the destruction of the meat and two veg. Struggling to not bite through my bottom lip I tried to wash the gel of in the sink and only succeeded in blocking the plughole with a mat of hair. Through the haze of tears I struggled out of the bathroom across the hall into the kitchen by this time walking was not really possible and I crawled the final yard to the fridge in the hope of some form of cold relief. I yanked the freezer drawer out and found a tub of ice cream, tore the lid of and positioned it under me. The relief was fantastic but only temporary as it melted fairly quickly and the fiery stabbing soon returned .
Due to the shape of the ice cream tub I hadn't managed to give the starfish any treatment and I groped around in the drawer for something else as I was sure my vision was going to fail fairly soon.I grabbed a bag of what I later found out was frozen sprouts and tore it open trying to be quiet as I did so.I took a handful of them and tried in vain to clench some between the cheeks of my arse. This was not doing the trick as some of the gel had found it's way up the chutney channel and it felt like the space shuttle was running it's engines behind me.
This was probably and hopefully the only time in my life I was going to wish there was a gay snowman in the kitchen which should give you some idea of the depths I was willing to sink to in order to ease the pain. The only solution my pain crazed mind could come up with was to gently ease one of the sprouts where no veg had gone before.
Unfortunately, alerted by the strange grunts coming from the kitchen the other half chose that moment to come and investigate and was greeted by the sight of me, arse in the air, strawberry ice cream dripping from my bell end pushing a sprout up my arse while muttering..." Ooooh that feels good ". Understandably this was a shock to her and she let out a scream and as I hadn't heard her come in it caused an involutary spasm of shock in myself which resulted in the sprout being ejected at quite some speed in her direction. I can understand that having a sprout farted against your leg at 11 at night in the kitchen probably wasn't the special surprise she was expecting and having to explain to the kids the next day what the strange hollow in the ice cream was didn't improve my status...So to sum it up Veet removes hair, dignity and self respect...:)

It is the best reviews because it's the best product!
Yooper said:
Well, I don't want it. Seriously.

That's ok, it's for MEN, not girls. But I just know Bob would appreciate a little Veet in the stocking this year. I've heard that it produces a sensation similar to Satan jabbing you in the anus with his fork. Why wouldn't Bob want that, or anyone for that matter?

I especially appreciated the stunning crescendo where he ejects a frozen "spout"(Brussels I assume) from his smoldering anus toward his sleepy and dumbstruck wife.

I shared this link with others, and after vomiting on themselves with laughter they're all asking me "why were you looking for this?" like I am a perv trying to have a shiny "knob and bollocks". So BB, I'll pass the question on to you!

That review was the funniest thing I've read in a very long time! !
I was trying not to laugh too hard so that I wouldn't have to explain it to my daughter.

I am definitely going to be sending the link, and that review on to others.

dbrewski said:
I shared this link with others, and after vomiting on themselves with laughter they're all asking me "why were you looking for this?" like I am a perv trying to have a shiny "knob and bollocks". So BB, I'll pass the question on to you!

I didn't know I was looking for it, until it found me. It was like a religious experience.

I am reading in very small slices, so I can spread the joy of laughter throughout the entire day.

Pretty sure I'm man enough to handle it though.

Lmfao my coworkers think I'm nuts as I'm laughing uncontrollably. I had to share with them and hear the whole place laughing lmao

I posted one. Wonder if it will get through?

There was also a local disturbance in the laws of gravity. When she came down from the ceiling she screamed very loudly some very short but incisive words that seemed to be a prelude to the questioning of my parentage. I have seen her angry before, but never angry while sporting a strangely erotic yet even stranger orange erogenous zone.

was that you?

There was also a local disturbance in the laws of gravity. When she came down from the ceiling she screamed very loudly some very short but incisive words that seemed to be a prelude to the questioning of my parentage. I have seen her angry before, but never angry while sporting a strangely erotic yet even stranger orange erogenous zone.

was that you?

Bloody hell! that was quick! If I had known it would get through i would have taken more time over it!

Damn it never even occurred to me to review! I'm going to need awhile to think this one through.

Damn it never even occurred to me to review! I'm going to need awhile to think this one through.

Yeah, take your time. I rushed mine and it came too quick. It would have been better if I had taken longer, stroked it a little, felt the vibes going on. You can't take too long when it comes to putting stuff on your genitals.

Edit: It might help if you "Bone" up on the British slang though.....Gotta look authentic! Maybe turn off the US spellchecker too LOL

Here was mine in full....Post yours here too!

I used this product for the first time yesterday. Being a little wary to try it out on my nether regions, I tried it out first on a coffee table. My coffee table is now completely free of unwanted hair, varnish, veneer and sense of feeling.

I was somewhat encouraged by the results, as my nether regions are also plagued by hair, varnish and veneer. Wanting to test it further before i used it on myself, I waited until my wife was asleep before smearing some on her lady parts. I realise that this product is for men, but I reckoned it should be just as effective on the female of the species. I would not recommend anyone else to use this product on their unsuspecting wives. There seems to be some kind of chemical reaction that affects their sense of reason, humour and volume control. There was also a local disturbance in the laws of gravity. When she came down from the ceiling she screamed very loudly some very short but incisive words that seemed to be a prelude to the questioning of my parentage. I have seen her angry before, but never angry while sporting a strangely erotic yet even stranger orange erogenous zone.

I have not found the courage yet to use this product on myself, but have bought some more as I have found it an excellent source of entertainment. I like to keep a handful at the ready in case I meet a particularly annoying person, cat, monkey....The uses are endless. The world is a much happier place when everything that annoys you is bald.

Back