I think they're hot, but you probably don't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Flo from progressive. I dunno why, I think it's the bob.
Also, Meryl streep, like lately.
Oh, and Jan, from the Toyota commercials.

Sorry if these were already mentioned, long thread.

Joely Richardson. They say she has big feet, but I don’t care.

BA9E5FFE-A71A-453B-BFB6-6A01EEC1D30F.jpeg

She'd have to get rid of whatever that is poking out of her nose to make it past a 5...
What's wrong with the nose? :(

If it's what I think you're referring to, I'm certain that's just light on the skin.

Last edited:
Very saddened by Rickman's loss. He could do so much with so little, something few of his peers can equal. Song of Lunch, Snow Cake - two lesser played favorites.

Rickmann did some great acting and I'll too miss him.
But I think Gary Oldman is an excellent substitute. Loved him in The Professional...

gary-oldman-2.jpg
Aaaah yes I agree. I was debating about Rickman (also as Colonel Brandon in Sense and Sensibility) and Oldman. They are both so compelling. @Gadjobrinus I should look up those other roles! Never did see the HHGTTG, as we listened to the original. But Oldman is high on the list too. Weirdly, Harvey Keitel in "The Piano"....

Aaaah yes I agree. I was debating about Rickman (also as Colonel Brandon in Sense and Sensibility) and Oldman. They are both so compelling. @Gadjobrinus I should look up those other roles! Never did see the HHGTTG, as we listened to the original. But Oldman is high on the list too. Weirdly, Harvey Keitel in "The Piano"....

Stella, agreed, Keitel's performance was literally wild in that film (haven't seen it in years - you remind me now, I'm due). I love Jane Campion - the fact her artistic life was born as a painter is so obvious, and her films are so rich. The - is it last? - scene where Keitel and Hunter are there in bliss with her playing with the fingers he made for her, just so sweet, and beautiful. We have both P & P and S & S, but I'm not recalling his performance too well, though I recall him in it now. Another one, thanks!

My contribution. I first saw her last year in Maudie and really admired her acting. Petite, intelligent eyes, and the most charmingly demure manner. Sally Hawkins.

View attachment 560660

Thanks passed, was just reading somewhere a review of The Shape of Water and you make me want to see more of her. How perfectly said - an actor moves me as well, when there's an intelligence in the eyes, a depth there that beguiles you with very little (they're not pushing anything - they're inviting you in) but with so much going on at the same time.

MV5BMjE2ODU3NjA4Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjQzNDcxMzI@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,1499,1000_AL_.jpg

I'll toss one into the ring. Although I do apologize if it's a duplicate, I haven't read all 90+ pages...

Krysten Ritter - She's the main character in the Jessica Jones series. Haven't watched it myself but it's on my list of shows to binge.

My contribution. I first saw her last year in Maudie and really admired her acting. Petite, intelligent eyes, and the most charmingly demure manner. Sally Hawkins.

View attachment 560660

I agree. I liked her in Shape of Water.

She's got that Seinfeld thing going on. Depending on the light she can look amazing, or a little goofy.

I'm a fan though.

when you post, click the little "mountain picture" above the posting tab and add the url of the photo, or select upload a file from the bottom right options.

Latest posts

Back