I think the Progressive Ins Chick is Hot!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really *don't* understand your infatuation with Cyndi Lauper. Bjork, I can kinda see...

Lauper, though, I thought the only people who loved her were drag queens. Well, I guess drag queens and laughing gnomes. I get the whole "sex pixies are hawt" thing, I just don't see Lauper as being a sex pixie.

I really *don't* understand your infatuation with Cyndi Lauper. Bjork, I can kinda see...

Lauper, though, I thought the only people who loved her were drag queens. Well, I guess drag queens and laughing gnomes. I get the whole "sex pixies are hawt" thing, I just don't see Lauper as being a sex pixie.

Bloody humans. Always not quite agreeing with each other. Fooking stoopid species if you ask me! ;)

I think I'm going to have to watch Mad Men just for her. The show never really interested me before...how is it?
It's the best drama on TV now...hell isn't probably the second best drama ever to appear on TV right after The Wire.

Also, weirdboy is now my favorite poster on this forum.

Since we are on the subject of great TV shows and Christina Hendricks, here is a bonus shot of stars from the two greatest TV shows currently airing drinking beer:
tumblr_kq1p7gpnNe1qz7l0ao1_500.jpg

Since we are on the subject of great TV shows and Christina Hendricks, here is a bonus shot of stars from the two greatest TV shows currently airing drinking beer:
tumblr_kq1p7gpnNe1qz7l0ao1_500.jpg

How the hell did that prick end up living the life that I was supposed to have?

Now I'm just pissed. :(

It's the best drama on TV now...hell isn't probably the second best drama ever to appear on TV right after The Wire.

Also, weirdboy is now my favorite poster on this forum.

Never watched The Wire, but I'm going to go ahead and make the claim that The Shield was the best drama ever to appear on TV :D

Never watched The Wire, but I'm going to go ahead and make the claim that The Shield was the best drama ever to appear on TV :D

I might be dating myself but I think that Hill Street Blues and Homicide, Life on the Street were the best drama series on TV in the last 20 yrs or so.

See, I don't get into cop-dramas, but I watch "First 48" on A&E all the time. Just as much drama, but magnified 10x by the fact that it's all real life.

Ugh. Guarantee she reeks of old, greasy fast food, even on her days off.

Besides... she's got an eighty-nine cent taco, you really wanna eat that thing?

THANK YOU! I was trying to figure out how to work in that joke but couldn't do it without being to obvious. Well done my friend.

That has to be fan art or something. I don't think that cartoon chick's breasts are that big in the commercials. Not that I'm complaining...

Right after I posted this, an esurance commercial came on. Her breasts in the commercial are more like c-cups. In short, if I were a cartoon guy, I'd hit either one.

yeah, the progressive girl, totally hot, not my type, but hot

I kinda like the E-surance cartoony girl myself, but she's not real. If I were a cartoon though........

As for TV girls, I could totally go for the gothy cool chick on NCIS, Cant remember her name though, (dont have TV anymore)

Watched a few episodes of Mad Men now. It's pretty good, but definitely "dramatic"...no action or suspense. I know there was more sexism and bigotry in the past, but...really? I've heard people joke in this manner, but never so blatantly tell people "their place" like often happens in the show.

Some of it's pretty funny...I like how they are advertising for cigarettes and aerosol spray and other stuff that inevitably becomes "bad" in our society. The part where the kid comes in covered in a plastic bag has a bit of dark humor.

yeah, the progressive girl, totally hot, not my type, but hot

I kinda like the E-surance cartoony girl myself, but she's not real. If I were a cartoon though........

As for TV girls, I could totally go for the gothy cool chick on NCIS, Cant remember her name though, (dont have TV anymore)
Fair enough, but I'm thinking that there's as much chance of me turning into a cartoon and hooking up with Erin Esurance, than there is of me meeting Joan from Mad Men (sigh...)!!!

If you're throwing hot women from crime shows into the mix, then the one from Chuck is the winner. Absolutely stonkin' hot, and an Aussie to boot:

strahovski-mens-health02.jpg

Fair enough, but I'm thinking that there's as much chance of me turning into a cartoon and hooking up with Erin Esurance, than there is of me meeting Joan from Mad Men (sigh...)!!!

If you're throwing hot women from crime shows into the mix, then the one from Chuck is the winner. Absolutely stonkin' hot, and an Aussie to boot:

Being an Aussie is certainly NOT in her favor. Make no mistake about it, she is probably the most perfect woman in the world (I have even proclaimed this to SWMBO, and she agreed). But...

I made the mistake of watching one of the "making of" special features on the season 2 blu-ray disk. When she spoke, she sounded like a COMPLETE idiot. She sounds so normal in the show, but when I heard that, the illusion was completely shattered.

Ouch.

Being an Aussie is certainly NOT in her favor. Make no mistake about it, she is probably the most perfect woman in the world (I have even proclaimed this to SWMBO, and she agreed). But...

I made the mistake of watching one of the "making of" special features on the season 2 blu-ray disk. When she spoke, she sounded like a COMPLETE idiot. She sounds so normal in the show, but when I heard that, the illusion was completely shattered.

Ouch.

You mean, you don't like women with Australian accents?

jpc said:

Ouch.

Oh god, Aussie and even some British accents on a hot chick drive me nuts. In a good way. It's definitely a plus.

But that chick from Chuck has some funky ass teeth. Turns me off every time I see them.

Ouch.

Easy there mate she sounds stupid because she's blonde not because she's Aussie. Besides that Australian women are some of the most beautiful women in the world eg. Elle macpherson, miranda kerr, Indiana Evans just to name a few 10's the woman from chuck is more of an 8.

Latest posts

Back