I think the Progressive Ins Chick is Hot!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The second two pictures are NOT the same woman. They are Christina Hendricks, who played Saffron in Firefly.

mad_men_star_christina_hendricks.jpg

If this is the amount of research Revvy puts into his brewing advice posts, he ought to be ashamed of himself.

Saffron was the sexiest character ever created. Full-bodied redhead swindler...oh yeah.

Back on topic...

mad_men_joan_hollyway_necklace.jpg

Making a base assumption of being male and heterosexual (or female and homesexual), I cannot for the life of me fathom how anyone would not be all over this. MY GOD. This is the hottest character on TV.

God bless WOMEN who actually look like WOMEN!

I'm pretty sure that if Joan Holloway was a real person and I could somehow have sex with her, my wife would say that it was OK. I'm pretty sure that if Joan Holloway was a real person and my WIFE could have sex with her, she'd say "OK" too.

You're that guy that says "Excuse me while I kiss this guy" when Jimi Hendrix comes on the radio.

You're the guy that pronounces "nuclear" with an extra "u" of unknown origin.

You're the guy who puts an apostrophe before an s to pluralize a word.

All these things make people more ignorant. I am just trying to right the ship.

Really dude, its a saying thrown around by homebrewers, I don't think too many people care about exact wording. Drop it.

Back on topic...

Making a base assumption of being male and heterosexual (or female and homesexual), I cannot for the life of me fathom how anyone would not be all over this. MY GOD. This is the hottest character on TV.

I dunno, I've heard the occasional "I don't like white women." I don't quite understand those people, but I'm not gonna argue with it. More for me! :ban:

If you guys get this damn thread closed because you can't act like grown-ups, I'm gonna be pissed... :mad:

Progressive Flo's hot because you KNOW she likes to get freaky...

Damn, there are no photos of her besides the IMDB one and shots from Progressive commercials. Well, there are some photoshopped ones, but nothing real or work safe

Goign back a couple of years here... but I also like the red-headed gremlin from their other commercial where they melt the pavement to make the motorcycle fall over.

Final, definitive proof that these are two different women.

"Flo" don't look so hot here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back on topic...

Never been a fan of the full figured look. Too much junk in the trunk for this pencil pusher. I'd rather have the athletic type.

I think I'm going to have to watch Mad Men just for her. The show never really interested me before...how is it?

I was watching it with SWMBO for a while. It was/is quite good, but then I missed a few episodes and didn't have the patience to go through a half-dozen episodes to catch up. Definitely give it a shot, though, it's smart, very well-written, interesting characters.

I found myself strangely attracted to her since the first commercial I saw.
I think it was the "Wow, I say it louder" punchline.

I was watching it with SWMBO for a while. It was/is quite good, but then I missed a few episodes and didn't have the patience to go through a half-dozen episodes to catch up. Definitely give it a shot, though, it's smart, very well-written, interesting characters.

Interesting, SEXY characters :D

Would that type be:

Imaginary?

Nope, not at all.

My long-time friend (known since 2nd grade) has run into a couple of them, including one of his mom's co-workers. She actually preferred it that way, and supposedly she has a hard time finding guys willing to do it.

My experience is a little less... uh... well, anyway.

I've always thought YoSaffBridge was hot. Flo was initially hot, but for unknown reasons. I def prefer her without all the makeup and stuff. At least she doesn't piss me off like the cartoon chick from the other insurance company. Cartoons to sell insurance? Yeah. They make me want to run out and buy some...

But seriously folks, I'm really bang any and all of these if given the choice. Even my wife has said she thought that Flo was pretty hot. I'm not sure if that would be enough to give me a free pass or not...

Progressive chick is sexy hot in the same way as Bjork and Cyndi Lauper are hot.

Yeah, I know it's a bit weird, but them thar 'lil sex pixies are strangely hot. Get over it.

Back