I think I may sell my HERMS... Indy area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20 gal fully automated.

You go to a webpage that is a frontend to your server. Put in the recipe and hit start. Everything is done for you.

20 gal fully automated.

You go to a webpage that is a frontend to your server. Put in the recipe and hit start. Everything is done for you.

I would just spend the money on oompa loompas to brew it.

Oompa%20Loompab.jpg

I'm excited too on the next build. Thanks Pol for all of the new stuff you have developed and brought to the brewers at homebrewtalk!

I actually did try to pimp myself to build them... no luck. There are a lot of dreamers, but few people writing checks ya know?

Weather sucks... I was out in NYC all week where it was in the mid 40s... came home to -8F windchills... damn.

My neighbor is supplying me with free SS plumbing, tri clamps and sanitary welding... he also gave me a free 150,000 BTU Reddy Heater tonight, so I guess I can build in comfort. (Neighbor runs a SS company here, plenty of "spares")

My only issue now is my recent promotion is going to eat up nearly ALL my free time in January... slow progress.

First congrats on the promotion .. All week in the city and no shout out to the locals about getting together for a beer ?

First congrats on the promotion .. All week in the city and no shout out to the locals about getting together for a beer ?

Let me rephrase...

I was out in NYC all week (flying in and out of LGA) and had a couple overnights there. Unfortunately, due to the grand wisdom when designing the NYC airspace and aiports, my nights were plenty short, I didnt have time to even have a beer in my hotel room.

Let me rephrase...

I was out in NYC all week (flying in and out of LGA) and had a couple overnights there. Unfortunately, due to the grand wisdom when designing the NYC airspace and aiports, my nights were plenty short, I didnt have time to even have a beer in my hotel room.

K.. didn't think about it that way. I can see work getting in the way ,I probably wouldn't have been able to make it anyways:)

K.. didn't think about it that way. I can see work getting in the way ,I probably wouldn't have been able to make it anyways:)

It would have been fun, unfortunatley my job isnt like the Lifetime specials portray it to be :) We get about enough time to sleep and eat breakfast most of the time :drunk:

Yeah looks like YOOP is coming down in January to pick it up...

Ordering parts today to begin the new build.

The system will be pefect for Yoop and you know it will get a good home. Kind of like a pet, only good homes need apply. Glad to hear where it's going. Also glad to hear someone is making good in this economic time. :D

The system will be pefect for Yoop and you know it will get a good home. Kind of like a pet, only good homes need apply. Glad to hear where it's going. Also glad to hear someone is making good in this economic time. :D

My employer and my family has been very blessed throughout this past year... of course selling the Brew Beast will fund about half of the cost of the new build as well. I am getting so geeked to start the new build!!!!

Well, the Beast is in her new home. It fits perfectly in the laundry room. I just need to have the electrical done first, and then I'll have an utility sink put in where there is currently a cabinet. I will worry about the moisture issue if and when there is a problem. I have a bathroom fan, and a door in that room to open to the outside.

Here are a couple of pictures:

Here are two of my favorite things, Bob and brewing stuff-
DSCF2198.jpg

DSCF2197.jpg

It is so weird seeing my old rig, in your house... on the internet! Looks good Yoop, looks like you got it put back together successfully!

Lorena_Rob.JPG

Back