i so want to try this yeast! lol

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bracconiere

Jolly Alcoholic - In Remembrance 2023
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
1675916034346.png

22g of protein and all you have to do is eat 56 grams of yeast. At least @bracconiere won't have a pest problem after he self-fumigates his house. RIP any other living thing in that structure...

lol, ahh reminds me of 13 years ago, in the beginning. now honestly, no gas, no dandruff & no heartburn. very regular....

and at 6'2" weighing 172lbs.....down from 260lbs 13 years ago.....

keeping the bugs away would be nice, wearing a size 32x32 pant, and all the girls that wish they could have me! 🤣 :mug:

i keep trying to hit on the seniors citzen women around here but they ain't having any of it......

Any kidding aside, congrats on that. I lost about 70lb 10 years ago and never found it. Hope I never do 🤞

it was weird for me, i just wanted to learn how to save money on food.....i walk out the grocery store now with a week's grocery for like $10, sometimes maybe $20.... i know they hate me but i love licking their tears! :mug:

Okay everyone who is following this thread. Didn't want to start a new one. I sent Bracc a PM and have not gotten a response, he usually responds fairly quickly.

Yes we are a 'virtual' community and most of us will never meet another member in person; but those of us who have been here a while know there are certain personalities that are staples of HBT. @bracconiere is one. Yes he's goofy, sometimes downright weird, but he's also provided some solid advice and information. He has joked about his somewhat sketchy past; I'm concerned that something not quite right has happened to him. If anyone knows his real name (I'm looking at you, mods) can you at least do a google search and see if anything is wrong? And possibly let the rest of us know, at least as far that he's not, well, gone?

HBT members come and go, yes I am aware of that. But the mom gene in me is worried.

Okay everyone who is following this thread. Didn't want to start a new one. I sent Bracc a PM and have not gotten a response, he usually responds fairly quickly.

Yes we are a 'virtual' community and most of us will never meet another member in person; but those of us who have been here a while know there are certain personalities that are staples of HBT. @bracconiere is one. Yes he's goofy, sometimes downright weird, but he's also provided some solid advice and information. He has joked about his somewhat sketchy past; I'm concerned that something not quite right has happened to him. If anyone knows his real name (I'm looking at you, mods) can you at least do a google search and see if anything is wrong? And possibly let the rest of us know, at least as far that he's not, well, gone?

HBT members come and go, yes I am aware of that. But the mom gene in me is worried.
It's not just you, @seatazzz. I noticed he stopped posting too and I worried about it. I was glad for your last message and this one as well. I don't think I can help but I can add my voice in support. If there IS anything else I can do please let me know. Virtualness of the community be damned. We are still a community.

I checked the obituaries where is he from, no mention of him. Hopefully, he's just taking a break from the Internet!

@seatazzz
Just a thought... You got some malt from him a couple years ago, do you still have his address? Can you try writing to him?
I'm worried too... It's just not the same here without him.

Back