I need your vote!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Closed the gap a good amount, I have been voting everyday from two computers. The OP should post this thread on cityprofile.com (if he is a member).

This is getting personal I am disappointed at Laughing Gnome Invisible he needs to call of his cronies over there. :cross:

What a great surprised I woke up to this morning, where in the home stretch!

On the another note careful guys, be wary of these damn gnomes look what i caught lurking in my garden last night. Seems they have sent out here ninja gnomes following the voters IP addresses.
scarygnome.jpg

I posted this on a car forum and I saw another member posted it on a different car forum. Between those two places and HBT, we should keep the little tike in the lead!

It should have already been over? He won already right? Its up at 795 to 700 the gnomes are catching up but it should be over now no?

Alright enough is enough... No word from the OP, now I think i like the gnome costume better!

Back