I lost my Password for 3 Years

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do not, but your avatar made me chuckle

we had a guy in my Navy tech school who would do that

he got discharged Other Than Honorable for drugs

What's UP! I see you are around 60k posts now. How goes it? Still brewing or just posting?

I am focusing more on the drinking parts than the brewing parts. Have taken up woodwor, erm, tool collecting and spend most of my "hobby time" on that.

How have you been?

I am focusing more on the drinking parts than the brewing parts. Have taken up woodwor, erm, tool collecting and spend most of my "hobby time" on that.

How have you been?

Doing great. Living in Florida now and loving it. Doing a lot of fishing and relaxing. I finally got out of Big 4 public accounting and found out what it's like to have a life.

Of course I remember you!

But I'm a pathetic loser with no life outside of this forum so I have time to remember my old-time friends.

Haha well, we certainly need folks like you in this world to make ourselves look cooler. ;) Great to hear from you and see you are still around.

Looking at your past history of posts, and I'm seeing a LOT of deleted posts. Looks like we got a troublemaker on our hands!

You know, this is weird - I don't remember being a troublemaker at all. Are the deleted posts the ones in the "Tap Room" - that was the old thread in Mindless Mumblings that got to like 100k posts. I don't see that one around anymore, but looks like there is one similar that took over. I promise I'll behave.

Doing great. Living in Florida now and loving it. Doing a lot of fishing and relaxing. I finally got out of Big 4 public accounting and found out what it's like to have a life.

Haha well, we certainly need folks like you in this world to make ourselves look cooler. ;) Great to hear from you and see you are still around.

You know, this is weird - I don't remember being a troublemaker at all. Are the deleted posts the ones in the "Tap Room" - that was the old thread in Mindless Mumblings that got to like 100k posts. I don't see that one around anymore, but looks like there is one similar that took over. I promise I'll behave.
Yup. Such a thread no longer exists. The mods wouldn't allow that kind of rabblerousing to go on in a fine upstanding forum such as this.

Welcome back.

Back