I like Bud Light Lime

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DannPM

Reaction score
And **** you if you hold that comment with even the slightest resentment.

I was just at a work social function with free beer, grabbed a bud light lime, and it was amazing.

To any disparaging comments about that I say **** you in the ass with the dirtiest piece of steel ****er!

Makes for a nice chicken marinade. Not first choice but on a hot day it can hit the spot

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=60999&stc=1&d=1336780701

bud lime.jpg

I don't mind it at all. My wife really likes it. She likes IPAs too. It just depends on what she is in the mood for. Sometimes it is nice to drink something light for a change.

Just because something is not to my tastes, that does not make it bad. When I think something tastes bad, I reserve that for when there is an obvious flaw/problem. Lack of flavor (relatively) is not a flaw when that is what they are aiming for. It is not something I want to drink all the time (actually very rarely), but the mega brews can be quite refreshing at the right time.

My problem with Bud Lime is limited to that fact that I think Budweiser tastes like motor oil- bud light is simply watered down motor oil to my tastebuds.
However, Miller Chill is perfectly palatable, if still a bit watered down, and it's essentially the same concept. I also don't mind drinking regular Miller Lite, provided there are not better options available.

And **** you if you hold that comment with even the slightest resentment.

I was just at a work social function with free beer, grabbed a bud light lime, and it was amazing.

To any disparaging comments about that I say **** you in the ass with the dirtiest piece of steel ****er!

METHINKS, THOU DOST PROTEST TOO MUCH.......my foul mouthed crap beer swilling friend!

Mmmmmmmm fake lime. What are you 4?

Sorry, but when you pre-emptively unload like that, somebody has to justify it for you.

Tried Miller Ultra? I find it just as vomitous, so you might like it.

PROST!!!!!!!

I really like bud light lime. If I'm gonna drink cheap beer I'll usually buy that since its the only cheap beer I can drink and actually enjoy the taste of. "but its fake lime!!!!" don't care. Tastes close enough like real lime to me after a few beers I would have trouble getting a real lime in there so I prefer the easy way :D

Plus I have yet to find anything lime flavored that I don't like

Mmmmmmmm fake lime. What are you 4?

ohhhh look at me everyone, my tastes are soooooooooo sophisticated I do not enjoy the flavor of candy, yogurt, sports drinks, movie theater popcorn, ice creams, or anything else with artificial flavorings...

And the scent of scratch and sniff stickers, OMG, disgusting, such artificiality completely disgusts me people...OMG

[Throws a limp wrist here]

We need to be all natural! OMG people, what are you thinking? :fro:

To DannPM,
Lordy, Here I go again...

I'm writing bad poetry,
It is quite un-noteworthy.
But gives me some purpose,
And I feel a little bit worty.

Not sure if I'm the only one on your side here,
On a hot summer's day, BudLime is re-freshing beer!
I'm certainly not a beer connoisseur,
I'm just a humble home-brewer and like my beer clear!

I like to give toasts and cheers quite often,
Maybe my taste buds are, a little bit softened.
But here is what I have to say
Drink beer you like, do it your way!

And to heck with the rest,
Drink what you think is best!

OMG.. I'm on bad poetry kicks,
In some weird way .. it is my niche!

I have a poem ready,
for a yeast thready.
On my HBT Poetry Thread,
It would probably be better if never said.

But once again I must just say,
DannPM, drink beer in your own way!

Miller lite and a real lime and a knife..............

what's the big deal? And yes fresh is better.

Lol, to each their own, but you don't post a thread like this (worded as such) without wanting a fight.

In other words "Troll in the dungeon!!!!!".

I just threw up a little in my mouth..... Oh, no wait it was just some bud light lime. To each his own.

I just threw up a little in my mouth..... Oh, no wait it was just some bud light lime. To each his own.

OHHH!NOOO!!!!!!

Didn't you read the OP??????

He doesn't want jokes! Or even sarcasm!!!

GOSH! GOLLY! GEEEEEEEE WHILLAKERS!!!!

I think he may be a poop demon.

I love Bud Light Lime and all the people who drink it... Thank you for leaving the real beer on the shelves for the rest of us. Keep drinking!

cheezydemon3 said:
OHHH!NOOO!!!!!!

Didn't you read the OP??????

He doesn't want jokes! Or even sarcasm!!!

GOSH! GOLLY! GEEEEEEEE WHILLAKERS!!!!

I think he may be a poop demon.

Agreed poop demon it is.... Who else would put up a post saying hey look at me I like pee and I don't care who knows it, just don't say anything bad about me liking said pee or go feck yourselves

Agreed poop demon it is.... Who else would put up a post saying hey look at me I like pee and I don't care who knows it, just don't say anything bad about me liking said pee or go feck yourselves

Liiiiike, RIGHT?????

Ya think?? lol.

When I post a thread saying that guinness tastes like re-gurgitated charcoal flavored milk, I expect a **** storm. I don't say "Noboddy better ****ing disagree!!!If you like guinesss go drink your own **** you ****ing hater!!!!"

liking something seems kind of more positive than not liking it. I don't think liking something should get you into a fight, unless you like fighting. That kind of thinking is going to close a lot more doors than it will open for you. as for bud light lime, last year at spring training in clearwater i drank like 13 of them by the sixth inning and i learned to like it. i wish i could still get bartles and jaymes.

Back