I have 15,883 posts. Clearly I know what I'm talking about.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TXCrash

Gunshy
Reaction score
Title says it all. Just come straight to me for brewing advise. Clearly, I'm an expert. After all, I have 15,883 posts on a brewing forum!

Dang! If my math is right, that's an average of about five posts per day, every day, for the past eight and a half years.

You have some catching up to do. Try your math on this. :drunk:

unionrdr.jpg

Crash is a brewing genius! I learnt errything I know from him. How to boil over. How to brew on stuff you find in a junkyard. How unimportant sanitation is. Not to waste steps measuring things. Screw timers. And the proper length of primary fermentation is forever.

Seriously. You guys need to listen to Crash.

Seriously guys, you don't realize what I master brewer I am. I haven't had a bad batch of beer in years! Heck, I must say - EVERY beer that I brewed in 2013 was so good, so perfect, that you can't say anything bad about it. Every beer that I've brewed in the last year has been an award winner. True story. Don't believe me? Ask Z. He has (had) a porch couch, he knows what he's talking about!

Oh, and passed is just jelly that he can't brew as good of beer as I do. Every single one of my posts has been on topic.

Obviously you don't know a thing about what you are talking about... you have 15,884 posts! Get you facts straight before posting :D

With an experienced brewer like this I have two questions:
1. can I brew a mild with a 12% abv?
2. If I breath during brew day will it be infected?

For #2 it is probably best to search youtube for "Take Some Advice" videos - he will clarify that all up for you :D

Yes. Just add vodka.
For #2 it is probably best to search youtube for "Take Some Advice" videos - he will clarify that all up for you :D

Hey noob, nobody asked you!

Go sit over there.

No, he's right. If you don't use lubriderm while brewing your brew won't have the special sauce.

If Crash's posts on this thread are any indication, I think I know how he made it to over 15,000 posts.

You have some catching up to do. Try your math on this. :drunk:

Hey,can I help it if I like it here? Being retired & barely able to walk with a cane,I ain't got much else to do. Now if I could just get the dang hospital deductables paid up,I could brew again. Got a new fermenter that's calling me...:mug:

And for the record, while my join date may have been 2005, I think it was 2008 before I posted anything. I have about 500 on topic posts, which took about 2 years to build up. The other 15,300 are in a particular off topic members section thread. I haven't brewed for over a year, I'll probably sell my gear sometime soon (and I have some great junkyard gear!)....

Yeah, I'm a poho - just as this thread proves.

PKU they don't brew where Crash is from.
ha I love it when Passed gives Crash crap!

Crash is a brewing genius! I learnt errything I know from him. How to boil over. How to brew on stuff you find in a junkyard. How unimportant sanitation is. Not to waste steps measuring things. Screw timers. And the proper length of primary fermentation is forever.

Seriously. You guys need to listen to Crash.
This! An he invented the "Handy-dandy Boil-Over Containment System" which neither prevented nor contained boil overs, as my garage floor clearly showed. It also melted :D

14000 of his post are in the boneyard
You don't know how troo this statement is!

And for the record, while my join date may have been 2005, I think it was 2008 before I posted anything. I have about 500 on topic posts, which took about 2 years to build up. The other 15,300 are in a particular off topic members section thread. I haven't brewed for over a year, I'll probably sell my gear sometime soon (and I have some great junkyard gear!)....

Yeah, I'm a poho - just as this thread proves.
This

Just pay so the rest of HBT doesn't have to endure you!

And for the record, my boil over containment system was awesome until it melted, and then I boiled over past it.

Yes, folks, I am so skilled that I can boil over a 5 gallon batch in a 15 gallon keg, from the junkyard.

Ask away, lotioners.

Welcome to Genpop! A lot has changed since you last were here, so we are going to need you to take the entrance exam.

1. Do airlock bubbles matter?
  2. What plays hockey, hunts, and marries Bob?
  3. Is it infected?
  4. Rehydrate dry yeast?
  5. Dry or Wet ribs?
  6. Will Reel return? (oops)
  7. Secondary?
  8. Name one TV star who brews and is on this forum.
  9. Does the president brew beer?
  10. How many admins are in TX right now?
  11. What country owns Blue Point Brewing in NY?
  12. Name 2 of the 3 broken keys on cheezedemon3's keyboard
  13. Who is the Riddle Laureate on HBT?
  14. Nerf bars, two wheels or Prius?

And for the record, my boil over containment system was awesome until it melted, and then I boiled over past it.

Yes, folks, I am so skilled that I can boil over a 5 gallon batch in a 15 gallon keg, from the junkyard.

Ask away, lotioners.

Welcome to Genpop! A lot has changed since you last were here, so we are going to need you to take the entrance exam.

3. Is it infected?
  4. Rehydrate dry yeast?
  5. Dry or Wet ribs?
  7. Secondary?

bwahahahahahaha funniest. post. ever. Passed is my hero!

3. Is it infected?
  4. Rehydrate dry yeast?
  5. Dry or Wet ribs?
  7. Secondary?

dopple-snarfle

1. Do airlock bubbles matter? Revvy says no, so I'm going with no. Wait, is revvy still here?
  2. What plays hockey, hunts, and marries Bob? Oh that's easy, dat's da yooper (that's currantly in Tejas)
  3. Is it infected? Yes, and you posted a picture of it on Facebook.
  4. Rehydrate dry yeast? Only if you care about your beer. In which case you are, of course, using the packet that came with your coopers extract kit.
  5. Dry or Wet ribs? Depends on if we're talking about the beginning or the end of the night. We're both actually talking about fits, right?
  6. Will Reel return? (oops) Depends on what pictures may have allegedly may or may not have allegedly been posted
  7. Secondary? No, two year long primary is fine.
  8. Name one TV star who brews and is on this forum. Does "TV Star", as in type of content that occurs in that one place that no one is supposed to talk about but someone did here count? Woohhh... b... wait, what were we talking about?
  9. Does the president brew beer? Keep that crap in the debate forum.
  10. How many admins are in TX right now? Yooper, TX Brew, and it seems like Homer is here.
  11. What country owns Blue Point Brewing in NY? Not me. Is the beer good?
  12. Name 2 of the 3 broken keys on cheezedemon3's keyboard I'll name all seven. AGYOPRN
  13. Who is the Riddle Laureate on HBT? LGI?
  14. Nerf bars, two wheels or Prius? Definitely two wheels if you want my name.
That all you got?

Oh, and they're right. You win the internet. If I wander back to that one place, I have a word I'd like to call you but I'm not allowed to out here. :D

Latest posts

Back