I hate sunday!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dougf

Reaction score
Screw Sunday! Tomorrow is gong to suck. Beginning of the work week. I know, be lucky I hate a job, but if you hate your job, you know what I mean! Doesnt help that ive had a few too many and tomorrow morning will not only be Monday, but a hungover monday at that :( Who else hates sundays?

Sunday is like doomsday. You just have that neverending pit in your stomach or head starting at like noon knowing that work is tomorrow. I feel ya.

But if there was no sundays, you'd just hate Saturdays because they'd be the day before monday. See... we need another day. A third weekend day that comes between Sunday and Monday. Who wants to start the petition? :D

I actually told the wife the same thing last night! We need sat-sun-mon off so we can enjoy two days of freedom, and one day of oh **** tomorrow I have to go to wpork lol

I actually told the wife the same thing last night! We need sat-sun-mon off so we can enjoy two days of freedom, and one day of oh **** tomorrow I have to go to wpork lol

I used to work at a job where I had 4 10hr days, Wed-Sat. That was awesome!
3-day weekend, every week!
Too bad I got promoted and went to Mon-Fri. :mad:

I LOVE Sundays! I sleep in a bit, then go to church with my (grown) daughter. After church, I eat some kind of great big "sunday dinner" and lay around a bit. In the fall and winter, there is usually a great game on TV. Today I walked the dog, and played on the internet. I LOVE Sunday!

But........I'm semi-retired, so aside from church, that's pretty much what I do everyday!

I'm at that point right now. It doesnt help that I'm at the end of my pint and I realize its almost 10:45.

6 o'clock is gonna come quick

My job switches to 4 10's in the summer. It's nice having the three day weekends, but wednesday and thursday really start to wear me out.

Sunday is the first day of my weekend. Sunday rules. Sunday = sleeping in, bacon at breakfast, beer at 10 am, and lots of....time with the wife...and I dont mean shopping.

Damnit! Tomorrows sunday again! Gonna change out some brake pads, mow the lawn, and relax.

I've always hated sundays, too. Probably stems from the forced march to church when I was a kid and then having to go back to school on Monday. And there was never anything good on TV on SUnday nights. I've adapted in my "old" age, but still not a big fan.

I'm fortunate enough to enjoy my job, so Sunday is a good day for me. Sometimes I even brew. :)

Uh, you could be WORKING on Sunday..... Your glass is half-empty, it appears

+1,000

I am @ about day 17 of a 21 day straight work period with only one day off (last sunday) Thankfully it all ends 5 pm Thursday. And I start having 4 day work weeks til august (plus a week off in July.)

Worked 11.5 hours yesterday, slept like crap, and started work at 7am.

The end of the Medschool year sucks. But the weekends are overtime, so I don't complain too much. Only real overtime we've gotten all year.

*sleeeeeeeepyyyyyyyy*

Dont feel like I have much of a weekend this week.

Ride along with the ambulance yesterday from 8-4. Only call we had was a transfer from our hospital to one in a city about 45 minutes away. I stayed an extra 2 hours hoping for a call that was a little more interesting.

Today its doing stupid crap all day long. But at least I get my beer fridge.

And my son has an ear infection, so that makes everything that much better.

Back