I had the weirdest dream last night

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaurieGator

Reaction score
So in the dream, I am brewing beer. For some reason, I needed to take the carboy outside and filter something out of it but my auto siphon wasn't working correctly. Suddenly, a bunch of white sand got into the neck of the carboy. I ran around all silly looking for another auto siphon to try to get the beer out then ALL of the sand dumps into the bottom of my carboy on top of the yeast cake that had formed.

My first thought? I can SAVE this beer if I siphon out all of the sand. It won't contaminate it since it has fermented. I hope no one can taste the sand after I bottle this... :rockin:

I think I have been spending a little too much time on the boards...

Sounds more like you need time on the beach!

white_sand_beach_santo.jpg

You know you are a homebrewer when....

You dream about it.

Been there, done that.:D

First time I did it was about Cheezydemon and his caramel cream ale recipe...

Even your dream beer will be fine. The sand probably works OK as a fining agent.

My weirdest dream was once I dreamed I woke up and realized that I was extremely flexible in my back, and I could bend over and pleasure myself. The dream was so realistic that I almost cried when I woke up...

Latest posts

Back