I drank TWO Coors today...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahh, yes. The classic walk of shame.

are you saying to cover up the two homebrews next time, and walk like i'm bow legged? or confessing to homebrewers, that i stupped as low as to go to a televangelist mega church, just to get phony love from god?

20 pints of homebrew should cure you of those sins, beats the Hail Marys...

lol, well i think i got at least that in this keg, and another one full, along with some 'hard orange seltzer' (fermented sugar water, which still doesn't hurt my pride as much)
I'm shocked! Shocked, I tell you!

i didn't even want to ask what the boss spent on them....i just busted a weepy at the pain, and handed him a $5, he was buying....

Noone expects the HBT Inquisition!

DFHg6ZsVoAAo7Av.jpg

To those incidental Coors drinkers, either forced or not, Coors Banquet, if you can find it, is probably the best of the lot.
Kobra Kai was teaching me that as well, to quote him "Lite beer is for pussies!".

However, it cannot be found in Germany. Which makes me sad.

I did it, I bought two Coors today! Plus a German organic "black oat" beer, which I never heard about.
Do they sell Coors in Deutschland? Coors was my beer before I was stationed in Germany during the mid 80's. Then I found all the great German and Euro beers and haven't drunk many since. They taste like Kool-Aid after all of the great German beers. I suppose a Silver Bullet [Coors Light], or a Miller would be good on a hot summer day.

Kobra Kai was teaching me that as well, to quote him "Lite beer is for pussies!".
You were taught well. Is he your Sensei?
[Coors Banquet] However, it cannot be found in Germany. Which makes me sad.
It's even hard to find here in the U.S. Most stores don't stock it.

Do they sell Coors in Deutschland? Coors was my beer before I was stationed in Germany during the mid 80's. Then I found all the great German and Euro beers and haven't drunk many since. They taste like Kool-Aid after all of the great German beers. I suppose a Silver Bullet [Coors Light], or a Miller would be good on a hot summer day.
I think they sell a special German version, no adjuncts listed. I saw it the first time a year ago or so.

You were taught well. Is he your Sensei?

It's even hard to find here in the U.S. Most stores don't stock it.

I'll have one one day.

I had some yellow belly's a couple months ago visiting fam. My uncle's requested the Coors. Personally, I don't think it's a horrible beer, but I definitely prefer my Homebrew over it lol.

I do enjoy touring those big breweries too it's fun (Miller Coors in Golden and Anheuser Busch in Fort Collins).

Just some friendly neighborhood sarcasm based off my previous thread "Does gluco reduce malt flavor?". The lite versions probably do use enzymes.
I think these enzymes are not allowed according to the purity law.

I actually like the beer. Decent malt character and pretty much zero hops coming through. I couldn't brew something like this. Would spoil in two days.

Here in Denver Coors is everywhere, but you're more likely to see Banquet than regular Coors lager or Coors Light. It's not an awful beer, especially fresh. There are craft breweries making worse light lagers out there, if we're being objective about beer quality.

It's Coors-adjacent, but the Blue Moon taproom in Denver is a cool spot. Beers and food are ok.

Lucky you! I haven't had a Coors since ages. I might get me one today though.

I did it, I bought two Coors today! Plus a German organic "black oat" beer, which I never heard about.

did the gangsters/InBev sic the whole city on you, pegging you as a 'valued customer'?
Light or Original? Huge difference...

well they were in glass bottles? and no, not light! i know how to count calories!
Too much gluco not enough malt.
well, actually even my dry 1.000 homebrews with gluco have more body!

I think it's lite, but I'll have to check, cans are in the car...

of course it's light, you only got 2 cans, not even a whole 6 pack! maybe they were tall boys though? :mug:
--------------
All in all they were'nt bad, but i did notice that on the way back home, there was 4 car wrecks holding up traffic....

It's nice to see you made a new post instead of showing your dignity in the What Are You Drinking thread haha

i don't frequent that thread, i only have 4MB internet....i drink the same thing for a couple weeks, and that's where people that care about likes hang out....

What you don't like looking at beautiful beer? Lol, I love that thread.
You know, there's something to be said about the visuals of a turbid and insipid looking beer. Really. Especially if there's uneven chunks spinning at low speed at the bottom of my glass. What really sets it off is if said chunks aren't an appropriate color, say if they are rusty red in my Hefeweizen. That just warrants a 3/3 for appearance on my BJCP scoresheet, I tell you H'what

Attachments

• AATXAJxBeF2LAtZWoj-57TXXeNTqHB8j0n_Urloe1A=s900-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo.jpg
    AATXAJxBeF2LAtZWoj-57TXXeNTqHB8j0n_Urloe1A=s900-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 0
Back