I am an idiot

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, if I decided to become asexual, I might get 100,000 yen for the extra parts....assuming that someone thought that they would be DELICIOUS........wtf?

That is $1072.50 at present. I'm not sure its worth it.

There is a few parts of my anatomy that I´m very attached to... I can´t think in a price that I be willing to accept... why in the hell are we discussing scrotum prices again? .... ahhh... I remember we are idiots.

How many beers do I need to drink before I decide it's a good idea to read this entire thread?

Want to take bets?

So far I have read pages 1, and 2, and this one.

By page 10 you have to take a break to get your breath back from all the laughing. And of course get another home brew.
All true Idiots have read this whole thread

grem135 said:
By page 10 you have to take a break to get your breath back from all the laughing. And of course get another home brew.
All true Idiots have read this whole thread

Correct

Airplanedoc said:
That is $1072.50 at present. I'm not sure its worth it.

I don't think it's worth it to the ones paying to dine on your junk. They could get a nice aged porterhouse for a fraction of the cost. And the best part.......They're not eating man parts!!!!!!!

I don't think it's worth it to the ones paying to dine on your junk. They could get a nice aged porterhouse for a fraction of the cost. And the best part.......They're not eating man parts!!!!!!!

I thought you'd be used to it living in Texas and all...

There is a few parts of my anatomy that I´m very attached to... I can´t think in a price that I be willing to accept... why in the hell are we discussing scrotum prices again? .... ahhh... I remember we are idiots.

Yeaaaah. That'd be a lose/lose.

$1000 for a meal that is not even a porterhouse, and $1000 to comfort you that you will never nail a hottie, a semi hottie, a non hottie, or even an ugly she-male, or even a mole rat for that matter, ever again.

bleme said:
I think he is referring to mountain oysters.

Yeah, I don't think that's a huge thing here. I remember it being a thing when I visited Denver, CO but not here.

Does this mean you have some detachable parts?

Yeah, I don't think that's a huge thing here. I remember it being a thing when I visited Denver, CO but not here.
It's just funny to get tourists to eat them. :D

WesleyS said:

I've never had the pleasure myself. One of my uncles used to go up the the Indian reservation every year to help them with the yearly round-up, which was celebrated with a FRESH mountain oyster feed. He seemed to hold them in high regard. I'm perfectly happy with Ribeye myself....

bleme said:
I've never had the pleasure myself. One of my uncles used to go up the the Indian reservation every year to help them with the yearly round-up, which was celebrated with a FRESH mountain oyster feed. He seemed to hold them in high regard. I'm perfectly happy with Ribeye myself....

Yep, same here. I hate to say never, but I'm pretty sure that's one thing I will never eat. I live near the gulf coast so I'm fine with traditional oysters.

Obliviousbrew said:
Well not really but I wouldn´t mind to donate my left foot pinky toe to science for good money I´m also willing to give away some body fat I don´t need that.

My wife's gpa had his pinky toe amputated and was off-balance the rest of his life. You would be surprised how much you rely on that toe :D

Mmmmmm..........Homemade Udon.

image-3038932663.jpg

image-349797005.jpg

bottlebomber said:
Dang dude.. That looks freakin amazing.

Thanks. It was very good. Definitely worth the extra work to make homemade noodles.

cheezydemon3 said:
Thanks! I think;)

I was speaking of myself being an idiot, but it could apply to you too. :p
Warning: Once you make them yourself, you wont want store bought packaged udon noodles.

Latest posts

Back