I am a rookie in the world of brewed beverages. Any recommendations?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beer advocate? No, I didn't post there. I only posted to 2 forums and since I got ripped apart here I opted to make this my last forum for now. But, I genuinely appreciate the feedback I am getting from this site.
Try BA. It's a huge site so not many usernames left....I checked and GloryHoleTodd is available. Try that one, the administration will love it and grant you special posting status.

Haha! I'm not most women

giphy.gif

The topic is still beer, just alter your angle of attack.

Two choices. Finish the "assignment, give zero ****s, and never be seen again.

Second... finish the assignment, whatever, but keep drinking. Good beer (****, bad beer too) is fun. Keep posting here, and bring something to the table. Anything. Honestly post about being a complete newbie at beer and having fun with it. Whatever.

If you achieve that bare minimum of bringing something to the table, you'll have some fun. And get drunk.

And, I'm gonna go ahead and NOT reply to the marshmallow bits thing.

edit... should have maybe quoted BeerRookie, but rjose's post was more relevant. Whatever, music is loud and I don't care.

Why is everyone so keen on getting Gene to kill the thread and make me leave???

Because then someone will own up to the duplicate account and we can all commend their work.

8 pages was pretty solid. RedCoffee got some Vince screens? Missed that one.

I don't. His death was swift and painless.

Basically he just liked every post in the history of the site with the word "vanilla" in it and then expressed deep enthusiasm for all things vanilla in as many places as possible. Took about a day for the hammer to arrive, if that.

yeah most women aren't fans of anything that resembles a sticky white substance

Like I said earlier, welcome to TalkBeer!

Haha! I'm not most women

Plus, marshmallows make everything sticky...my hands and my mouth. I don't like that.

Sometimes though the whole s'more doesn't fit in my mouth...and then the white goo makes a sticky mess...it's rather unpleasant say the least

Aaaaaaaaand now you're fitting in. Good recovery, way to stick the landing.

249ab9e69d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back