hypothetical question, don't read too much into it

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STLExpat

Reaction score
Let's say, hypothetically, some of my family back home in St. Louis would like to try some of my brews at Christmas. And driving out there with the car loaded up, in this scenario, isn't an option. Hypothetically, what would be the best way to send some back?

Let's say, hypothetically, some of my family back home in St. Louis would like to try some of my brews at Christmas. And driving out there with the car loaded up, in this scenario, isn't an option. Hypothetically, what would be the best way to send some back?

If you can't fit bottles in the car with you, you could send them.

UPS is best for me in my area, but I think DHL or FedEx would work as well.

Pack them very very well, with bubble wrap and then line your box with a big garbage bag just in case.

They may not ask what you're shipping, but if they do they may tell you that shipping alcohol is against their policy. It's not illegal, though. It IS illegal to ship through the US Postal Service, so don't do that!

You could do what Yooper suggests, OR you could send it to an official homebrew distribution network. I recommend Homer's Homebrew for best results...

"Don't think about it, just do it!"

Latest posts

Back