Huntley, IL says hello

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lazlo

Reaction score
I helped a neighbor brew his first batch back in Jan. It was a lot of fun, and the beer turned out great. I was hooked, however as a recovering impulse buyer, I wanted to be sure I wouldn't lose interest so I saved some money here and there, and kept reading books and researching on the web. I thought if I lost interest, I could just use the money I'd been saving for something else. From Jan until late April (my wife can attest to this) I read a number of different home brewing books and continued to find resources on the web daily, damn near obsessively. My interest did not wane, so I (finally!) purchased my equipment kit and brewed my first batch last Friday. I enjoyed this because it was MY first batch, not someone else's. I am looking forward to the fruits of my labor.

This site has been an EXCELLENT resource; I've found the answer to every question I've had already posted somewhere, so thank you.

I live in Huntley, IL (60 miles W of Chicago and 45 minutes South of the WIborder), so it's great to see all the IL AND WI peoples here!

Welcome to the group, you'll find alot of friendly people here and alot of good info. Enjoy.

Back